• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

:applause: Keep it up, guys. (thumbs u

Okay then, just for you Andy, here is some DC goodies, starting with a group shot of early.....

Our Army at War

OAAW1-5.jpg

Okay then, just for you Andy, here is some DC goodies, starting with a group shot of early.....

Our Army at War

OAAW1-5.jpg

Wow! Those must have been hell to get! Congrats!

It's in bad shape, but I'm happy with it. I will up-grade this one day though

oaaw151_zpsc63b0379.jpg

You and I have very different definitions of bad shape.

I graded this a 5.5, which is ok I guess. I'd just like to get a better copy since this book is still relatively "cheap" for a DC war key. But I guess you're right, it's not really in bad shape.

Our Army at War

OAAW1-5.jpg

Wow! Those must have been hell to get! Congrats!

+1 Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!!! (worship)

Our Army at War

OAAW1-5.jpg

Now there are 4 very cool funnybooks (thumbs u

Our Army at War

OAAW1-5.jpg

Wow, when MrBedrock says I have cool books, I know I am doing something right :acclaim:

Our Army at War

OAAW1-5.jpg

Wow, when MrBedrock says I have cool books, I know I am doing something right :acclaim:

Not often that we get to see a batch of OAAW issues under #10. You are definitely doing something right.

Our Army at War

OAAW1-5.jpg

Not often that we get to see a batch of OAAW issues under #10. You are definitely doing something right.

Uh huh. (thumbs u

Our Army at War

OAAW1-5.jpg

Uh huh. (thumbs u

Thanks guys :banana:

Beautiful NM- copy you got there - with a great Enemy Ace story inside, should you decide to do a crack'n'read. (:

You have to admit, the cover makes you want to know what happens next to poor Enemy Pooch!

Schatziiiiiii....!!

Beautiful NM- copy you got there - with a great Enemy Ace story inside, should you decide to do a crack'n'read. (:

You have to admit, the cover makes you want to know what happens next to poor Enemy Pooch!

Schatziiiiiii....!!

Thanks! I have a reading copy at home. I should dig it out, because I can't remember what happened to dear Schatzi...