• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

Even if the grades are inconsistent, that's an insane list

True dat!

It's definitely missing many of the OAAW issues in the 40s among others.

Even if the grades are inconsistent, that's an insane list

True dat!

It's definitely missing many of the OAAW issues in the 40s among others.

I know we've talked about this in the past. I truly don't believe there was an OAAW 83 in the collection. Until I see it I'll remain extremely skeptical.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the possibility of a Salida OAAW 83.

Not sure I would want to see it. Don't know if my heart could take it ;)

Might easily be the most valuable war comic ever. I'd like to see it for that reason. Also be happy to know that a boardie like Andy has it.

This lady has me smitten.

.... that yours now ? Drucker sure did a first rate job on those.....they definitely need to be kept raw. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

At the Fan Expo in Toronto, I asked Neal Adams to do up a little drawing for me. Mlle. Marie and Unknown Soldier. I just love what he came up with and he really knocked it out of the park, IMHO. :luhv: Thanks again, Neal!

uknownsoldier-mllemarie_zps8d0c5dfc.jpg

IMG_9284_zps3425dbb0.jpg

Awesome piece of art! :applause: I hope to get an Adams Sgt. Rock soon. Nice one Andy! (thumbs u

I know that whenever collectors think of GGA, they generally associate it with the Golden Age due to the great Baker, Kamens, and etc. covers. Marie is imho, the greatest example of what I call "Silver Age GGA" and the Battle Doll can hold her own with any Golden Age gals. This cover is one example why.

.... that yours now ? Drucker sure did a first rate job on those.....they definitely need to be kept raw. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Jimbo - yep I just picked that copy up. Agree that Drucker's art is outstanding on the Marie strip. It'll definitely be kept raw, like all the rest of my books!