• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Thanks to Rich for taking care of these two for me @ WWNO. :golfclap: This was my first time sending someone books for sigs. Couldn't be happier!!

DeadpoolMWAM11.jpgDeadpoolMWAM12.jpg

:thumbsup:

Those are two great covers by Suydam.

Tremendous kudos to Chandler, Sharon, Tonia, and Loren for an incredible weekend in Dallas! I got to hang with Stan Lee and it was AWESOME! They also got me into the show which may have been an even bigger deal than hanging with Stan Lee from the look of the convention center.

I geeked out so bad that I couldn't remember any of my questions and basically sat on the love seat drooling on myself and grinning. I came away with some amazing books that I'll post once they return from Sarasota.

Thanks again!

Tremendous kudos to Chandler, Sharon, Tonia, and Loren for an incredible weekend in Dallas! I got to hang with Stan Lee and it was AWESOME! They also got me into the show which may have been an even bigger deal than hanging with Stan Lee from the look of the convention center.

I geeked out so bad that I couldn't remember any of my questions and basically sat on the love seat drooling on myself and grinning. I came away with some amazing books that I'll post once they return from Sarasota.

Thanks again!

:applause:

Thanks again!

It makes me happy to hear you had such a good experience, Doug!

Just got my books back from the Image Expo and couldn't be happier.

Big thanks out to Joel Elad for handling these books for me.

-Image United (Todd Sketch version) signed by all but Todd, I'll have to get this one finished by DWC :idea:. Came back CGC 9.8

-X-Force 11 signed by Rob (first real Domino and nice Deadpool cover), now highest and only on census, CGC 9.8. :grin:

-Darkness 1 Platinum Variant, Joel convinced me to crack out this already blue labeled 9.6. I was nervous due to the black cover...but thanks to Joel and CGC its now signed by Silvestri and a 9.8, highest and only on census. :whee::headbang:

Overall, couldn't be happeier w/ the service and communication from Joel for that opportunity! :headbang:

Just got my books back from the Image Expo and couldn't be happier.

Big thanks out to Joel Elad for handling these books for me.

-Image United (Todd Sketch version) signed by all but Todd, I'll have to get this one finished by DWC :idea:. Came back CGC 9.8

-X-Force 11 signed by Rob (first real Domino and nice Deadpool cover), now highest and only on census, CGC 9.8. :grin:

-Darkness 1 Platinum Variant, Joel convinced me to crack out this already blue labeled 9.6. I was nervous due to the black cover...but thanks to Joel and CGC its now signed by Silvestri and a 9.8, highest and only on census. :whee::headbang:

Overall, couldn't be happeier w/ the service and communication from Joel for that opportunity! :headbang:

Always a +100 with joel top notch and great guy

Thanks again!

Pretty cool!

If you have the means I highly recommend it.

I would like to give a huge thank you to Chandler, Sharon, Tonia, and Max. (worship)

My dad and I went to the Dallas comic con this past weekend. I purchased two tickets for the meet and greet with Stan and our experience was unforgettable!

Without boring everyone with the details I will just say that Stan was so friendly and in such great spirits after signing and taking pictures all day long. I couldn't of asked for more. It was so much fun and given the chance again I would do it everytime.

Like MedicAR I totally spaced all the questions I was thinking of asking and just enjoyed my time with Stan. It was also nice to share the experience with a great group of guys, my dad, MedicAR (Doug), Lorin, and Roy (non boardie).

So thank you once again Chandler and Sharon for the opportunity to meet Stan, and to Tonia and Max for making it such an enjoyable experience. :)

A huge thanks to Menace for his David Michelinie opp in February! I just got my books back and they are awesome!

Another huge thanks to Joel Elad for hooking me up at Image Expo. I sent him 4 ASMs for Larsen signatures and got 4 9.8 books back!

ASM327CGCss2.jpg

Well, my first comicon CGC SS experience is now complete here in Phoenix!

I have to give 100% of the credit to our fellow board member tjanse and CGC employee Andrew for making it all possible. I had no idea what to expect as I want to accomplish so much in just the first day alone. I lost my voice on Friday and both tjanse and Andrew were extremely patient with me. (Thanks Wife for the cold!) :)

I started the event by bringing a total of 8 comics I wanted to get signed. 6 Star Wars for Jeremy Bulloch, 1 comic for 5 Star Trek NG cast members and one rare Star Trek Gold Key photo variant for William Shatner.

I also got 3 amazing Star Wars sketches done by Tom Hodges, one of them being a bad Boba Fett sketch that I had both Tom and Jeremy sign that will be slabbed.

All of that minus Shatner's and Wil Wheaton's signature completed in ONE DAY!

This board is amazing and most importantly are the members like tjanse who help noobs like me out.

Thanks again guys!

-Roanry

Kudos to Andrew (GA Collectibles) for getting these Feldstein books done!

CGCSSTalesofTerrorAnnual3Feldstein.jpg[/img]

This Haunt of Fear is signed by both Jack Davis and Al Feldstein:

CGCSSHauntofFear6FeldsteinDavis.jpg[/img]

Both of these books are signed by Ray Bradbury and Al Feldstein!!!

CGCSSWeirdFantasy20BradburyandFeldstein.jpg[/img]

CGCSSWeirdFantasy13BradburyandFeldstein.jpg[/img]

Kudos really aren't even close to enough for rtecbot.

I'll try to keep it short here. I wanted a sketch from Aaron Kuder whose only appearance I'm aware of to date was at Wizard World Philly. I screwed up and forgot to mail out my book to one of my usual facilitators (surprise). rtecbot not only stepped up to get the book done, he found a copy of the book I wanted at the show, got it to the artist and got it to CGC in time for on site grading! How awesome is that? On to of that, Aaron Kuder really knocked it out of the park with a sketch that is just beyond awesome!

Kudos to DWC too for allowing this to be put on their account so I could get it done on site as well.

If I'm missing anyone else that might have had a hand in this, please say so! Everyone involved moved mountains!

Without further ado...

126872.png.429ad014a7493933803c81dba5c00fb7.png