• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Thank you to Rich Henn for all of his help in getting me some Death of Superman books signed by Jerry Ordway at NYCC.

Rich is so good at what he does, great communication and so easy to work with.

Thanks again Rich!

I also want to give kudos to Darrell for giving me the Adv. of Superman 496 2nd print as well as selling me the #500 that was signed by Simonson and Stern. Darrell has been a big help in me getting closer to finishing my SS set.

got the Slab back from the Matt Slay sketch opp. Many thanks to MENACE. Much love to Matt Slay.

THanks.

Kudos to thecollector/Kris for getting Len Wein to sign my Hulk #181 at the Dallas show (he actually got both Len and Herb Trimpe for me, albeit 5 years apart); the book even went from an 8.5 to a 9.0. :applause:

Hulk181-f.jpg

just got back the stan lee sigs that i sent to sean at nycc. well the moderns anyways... they turned out great. 5 of 6 9.8, couldn't be more satisfied. thanks!

I'm trying to put together a SS Snyder/Capullo Batman run and Rich Henn really helped me out by getting a good amount done for me in Baltimore.

Special thanks to boardie monstermonkey79 for hooking me up with the Batman 4 that got signed.

Here's some of what got done;

Batman4_SS_zps4f6771d2.jpg

Batman7_SS-1.jpg

Batman8_SS.jpg

Batman9_SS.jpg

Batman10_SS.jpg