• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Now you just need to get all the corresponding villains on the back cover. I was tempted to message you on that option, but onsite deadline was getting close.

Thank also Mike Jeter as the Witness & Joe P as the acceptor as they were closing up the CGC booth that evening.

Edited by rtecbot

Well, my first comicon CGC SS experience is now complete here in Phoenix!

I have to give 100% of the credit to our fellow board member tjanse and CGC employee Andrew for making it all possible. I had no idea what to expect as I want to accomplish so much in just the first day alone. I lost my voice on Friday and both tjanse and Andrew were extremely patient with me. (Thanks Wife for the cold!) :)

I started the event by bringing a total of 8 comics I wanted to get signed. 6 Star Wars for Jeremy Bulloch, 1 comic for 5 Star Trek NG cast members and one rare Star Trek Gold Key photo variant for William Shatner.

I also got 3 amazing Star Wars sketches done by Tom Hodges, one of them being a bad Boba Fett sketch that I had both Tom and Jeremy sign that will be slabbed.

All of that minus Shatner's and Wil Wheaton's signature completed in ONE DAY!

This board is amazing and most importantly are the members like tjanse who help noobs like me out.

Thanks again guys!

-Roanry

Top notch boardie and was fun running around and helping himout as best as i could. Chris with Jeremy

009vdtd.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Big thanks to Adonis. Had a family situation come up and was only able to go to 1 day of the show and he stepped up and helped me get my books done as well as the books I had for Naits. Owe you big time man.

A huge thx to Dre for this beauty, my first quad signed CGC SS. I picked it up from one of his always amazing sales thread. He was only advertising Mike Debalfo on the book as CGC SS. I PM'd him to see if he'd be able to also add Mary Debalfo. Not only did he add her, he also added Tom Hutchinson and Nei Ruffino :)

2012-07-02_19-51-32_376.jpg

2012-07-02_19-51-22_161.jpg

Thanks to Sean and the gang for the masters signings! (worship)

A little bummed the 202 didnt hit but maybe one day.......

scan0007-1.jpg

scan0008-2.jpg

Thanks to Sean and the gang for the masters signings! (worship)

A little bummed the 202 didnt hit but maybe one day.......

scan0007-1.jpg

scan0008-2.jpg

No problem. :)

At least you got one grade bump and the other held grade! be happy!