• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Post-car accident 9.8s are the best kind of 9.8s.

Especially when you live to tell about it. :)

Glad you were okay!

Thanks dude. It was more scary than anything. I hit a huge piece of metal that was previously part of a big machine that had in turn been hit by a semi after jumping the highway separation. :eek:

I had the ability to decelerate, and after I hit the metal the only other things I hit were orange barrels. No airbag deployment and no real impact. My brother was a trooper, because all I was concerned about was keeping all those freaking Aliens and Predator books with me and in high grade.

I was fine about the car, but nearly pooped my pants several times over the next 48 hours over the comic books. :ohnoez:

Priorities man :applause: Glad you and the books made it!

Thanks bud. I was very lucky in just about every way. The best thing (on the comic side) was that all the people involved in the opportunity were really cool, and they had prepped their books well.

Priorities man :applause: Glad you and the books made it!

Thanks bud. I was very lucky in just about every way. The best thing (on the comic side) was that all the people involved in the opportunity were really cool, and they had prepped their books well.

Well prepped books helped, but you did an amazing job Sean!