• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Major KUDOS to Speedy D for helping me get two AC commissions....

I waited a long time.....I am now very content with the outcome..DAN, you freakin RULE!!!! You freakin Rule Man!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Freakin RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad they got to you safely!!

the magazines are scheduled for grading. :wishluck:

results are in!

Savage Sword of Conan 2 10/74 Marvel Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED BY NEAL ADAMS & ROY THOMAS ON 6/30/12 (worship)

Savage Sword of Conan 1 8/74 Marvel Comics Signature 9.6 WHITE SIGNED BY NEAL ADAMS & ROY THOMAS ON 6/30/12 (thumbs u

Par2ch musta handled that #2 so gently that it went up a grade. never woulda guessed... that's my first book to come back a 9.8 :grin:

Piggy-backing off of Marmat..I would like to give biggo kudos to Rich Henn who got me three ASM Foreign variants signed by Ron Frenz.....thank you sooooooooooooo much, I really appreciate the fact that there people like you, that help people like me, live the comic scene vicariously through you. This was super awesome...again...1000 times, Thank you