• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Got my junk from Desert Wind from ECC. they went above and beyond, satisfied with grades, will happily use them again.

thanks.

I am here to sing the praises of tjanse. He took a prized possession of mine -- my Nexus #1 that I bought myself from a local comics store -- and got it signed by Steve Rude.

The best parts were: (1) He texted me a pic of Steve Rude holding my book just after he signed it. The expression on Steve's face alone made the whole thing worthwhile; (2) He had Steve sign the book right where I wanted him to -- and it just looks perfect; and (3) There were no hidden fees, surprises, etc. He did exactly what he promised to do and got the job done.

A+ efforts and execution.

Thanks, Jeremy!

A big thanks to Sean and Chris over at NYComics. Those guys are the epitome of professionalism. I have never been less than ecstatic every time I send them something . The book I sent them retained 9.8. They also put my book in a top loader and emailed me a pic to make sure I was satisfied with their prep work. Stan Lee's signature placement was perfect. Will definitely continue to do business with those guys. Thank you Sean and Chris!

A big thanks to Sean and Chris over at NYComics. Those guys are the epitome of professionalism. I have never been less than ecstatic every time I send them something . The book I sent them retained 9.8. They also put my book in a top loader and emailed me a pic to make sure I was satisfied with their prep work. Stan Lee's signature placement was perfect. Will definitely continue to do business with those guys. Thank you Sean and Chris!

:hi: ok....ok.... your check is coming in the mail ;)lol:blush:

Glad to hear books are coming back and happiness is spreading!

Received this bad boy back today.

Einstein & Daghlian remarks.

Kudos to Rich Henn + Beer Thirty for putting this together.

(to all new signature series collectors looking for someone to acquire signatures for you, these two gentlemen put customer service before all else)

9183498841_b2c04ea07a_c.jpg

Michael Balent...

This guy is the reason I am now collecting. My buddy and now fellow comic collector met him at Motor City Comic Con 2012. We were complete nubes (and still are). He told us how it worked, what we needed to do, gave us his email if we had more questions, ect. This is all standard stuff I know, but it was the way he does it. He make the customer feel important no matter how busy he is at the con. He has shown excellence in continued customer service at 2 other cons, and with every response to my emails, no matter how unimportant that they are. With all of that being said... I would like to say THANK YOU to Michael Balent and say THANK YOU for all of your hard work. You have made my collecting fun!

Skull79

Shout out to Dan (Par2ch) for these - Love the sketch Zeck did on the #6. I didn't suggest anything so it was quite a nice surprise to see what he had done. Disappointed CGC did not note Zeck art on the #5 but he did a 7 page interior story - pencils/inks/lettering. It's noted his website.

2507131907441.jpg

2507131909161.jpg

2507131903451.jpg

2507131901451.jpg

Shout out to Dan (Par2ch) for these - Love the sketch Zeck did on the #6. I didn't suggest anything so it was quite a nice surprise to see what he had done. Disappointed CGC did not note Zeck art on the #5 but he did a 7 page interior story - pencils/inks/lettering. It's noted his website.

2507131907441.jpg

Great book, jeff :applause:

Kudos to Scott Takiguchi aka Stguchi!

I signed up for his SS OP and sent in Justice League 2 to get signed by Jim Lee. Also sent him a blank and asked if he could ask Jim Lee for a quick sketch while he was there.

Scott was unable to get the sketch, however tried at two different events. And when Jim Lee gave him a signature on the blank I sent, Scott got it CGC SS for me!