• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

I'd like to give kudos to Par2ch for helping me obtain a couple sketch covers and picking up some comics for me from FSC. Last minute right before the start of the con and he was able to help me out without hassel and supplied me with my first graded sketch covers in hand. They arrived before my Denver books and that just bad on my part. Thank you very much, Par2ch.

I'll hopefully have some pics later if all goes to plan.

Kudos to "Pirate" for getting this SS book done at Fandomfest! A special thank you to Big Daddy Kel for making me aware that Alan Tudyk (Wash) was going to be at the convention and that Pirate was handling the show. Now I am only 2 sigs away from having the entire Serenity/Firefly cast. Others on different books. :acclaim:

SerenityBetterDays1S_zps2c54e899.jpg

I've got some overdue kudos to give out

Rich Henn for going above and beyond to get some of my books done. Always a pleasure working with him. Thank you sir.

Dscott for helping me get my favorite artist (Alex Ross) signed.

Par2ch and Adelso Corona for making my first sketch op an awesome experience. Thanks guys.

Mangbus for letting me get in on his first cover recreation op and knocking it outta the park. Keep up the great work man.

I'd like to give some big kudos to Mike (Mr. Mylar). Within a span of a few days I've had two killer painted sketch cover commissions done courtesy of board opps he's run. First up was this stunning X-23 by Gabriele Dell'otto, shortly followed by a wonderful X-Force X-23 by Gerald Parel. Couldn't be happier with the results. Thanks, Mike! :cloud9:

While I'm posting, also want to give kudos and thanks to Doug/dscott for getting me awesome art pretty much every month. (worship)

Wow, they are both awesome but the Dell'otto is absolutely amazing. I love how he didn't throw in the whole sex appeal with it and let the art speak for itself. Congrat's on such an amazing cover piece of art. So angry I missed out on that one. Hope he opens up another opp or something soon. :wishluck:

Thanks to Force Majeure (Jun) for a great trade. I can cross one of my big wants off my list. :)

I just wanted to give a big shout out Thank You to SecretSon who was a HUGE help this weekend.

Great seeing all at NYCC. I love how amid all of the chaos we still help each other out with info and get it done! Cheers!

Big thanks to Joel and Ryan for making the long trip to Sac. :applause: Without you guys, we wouldn't of been able to score our first Perez sketch. :headbang:

My daughter is a huge Titan's fan, so she asked him to draw Starfire. When I showed it to my wife tonight, she wanted to know why we had him draw Annie :sorry:

022_zps3255b5d2.jpg

Thanks to Rich Henn, for helping me get this done in Richmond back in November. Just back from CGC Last week.

This book looked like a 9.2/9.4 on a good day when I handed it off to Rich...

So I'm more than happy with the result.

Nice sig placement by Rob as well, much appreciated all the way around!

<a  href=NewMutants87CGCSS96Liefeld001_zpsca6e4c1