• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

You guys see this?

http://comics.ha.com/c/newsletter.zx?frame=no&id=4698#collector-c

Kind of a neat list. 4 Fantastics and 2 Weirds on there, as well as 2 Flames. In retrospect, I haven't given much thought to the later Fantastics so was a little surprised to see so many on this list but I guess it could be a case of out of sight, out of mind.

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

Very Very Cool Stuff Damian!!! (thumbs u

Kept in their respective mylar under the frame...From the, "FOG" cover collection that I was able to pick up from our very own Catrick-ster!!!...Thanks again buddy!!

18336277283_77740cb69d_b.jpg

Kept in their respective mylar under the frame...From the, "FOG" cover collection that I was able to pick up from our very own Catrick-ster!!!...Thanks again buddy!!

Gino, as USUAL, you and I are fishing the same pond my friend :headbang: I haven't framed or slabbed it yet, as I just got it in mid last week (thumbs u

_57%20239_zpsxg4xipei.jpg

Gino, as USUAL, you and I are fishing the same pond my friend :headbang: I haven't framed or slabbed it yet, as I just got it in mid last week (thumbs u

:applause::applause: We sure are my friend!!...So glad to see you landed this one!! I was actually at work when it ended and I think it went for a great price!! Congrats on the awesome pickup its a classic cover for sure!! When you are ready to double your investment keep me in mind buddy!! :grin:

Very cool Gino great way to display them!

Very cool Gino great way to display them!

Thank you sir I appreciate it!!! (thumbs u

:applause::applause: We sure are my friend!!...So glad to see you landed this one!! I was actually at work when it ended and I think it went for a great price!! Congrats on the awesome pickup its a classic cover for sure!! When you are ready to double your investment keep me in mind buddy!! :grin:

Thanks pal :) If it becomes available, you'll be the 1st one I pm (thumbs u

Thanks pal :) If it becomes available, you'll be the 1st one I pm (thumbs u

(worship):grin: