• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

Hey Jon just curious but do you ever see yourself selling your collection one day? I seriously think that Geppi should set up a wing in his museum to showcase your collection as it would be a shame to see all these great books scattered all over the place (although I'd love to own a few).

What I have learned is that "never" is a long time. And to "never" say "never". Things happen. I have enjoyed my ride. I appreciate the feedback on some of these old books. We GA collectors have to stick together. I will post the Larson Sciences by the week-end. Jon

You sound as though you are considering it?

flowerred.gif

Hey Jon just curious but do you ever see yourself selling your collection one day? I seriously think that Geppi should set up a wing in his museum to showcase your collection as it would be a shame to see all these great books scattered all over the place (although I'd love to own a few).

What I have learned is that "never" is a long time. And to "never" say "never". Things happen. I have enjoyed my ride. I appreciate the feedback on some of these old books. We GA collectors have to stick together. I will post the Larson Sciences by the week-end. Jon

flowerred.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You can have whatever I don't want, ciorac. Which will end up being my current collection once I get Jon's!

I will post the Larson Sciences by the week-end. Jon

Thanks! I love those covers. Hopefully one day I will be able to say the same thing about the interiors....when I get a chance to see them. foreheadslap.gif

Anyone have a Science 1 to show?

flowerred.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You can have whatever I don't want, ciorac. Which will end up being my current collection once I get Jon's!

sign-funnypost.gif

But, it sounds like I would be a winner either way!

larson copies of Science Comics....

#2 is one of my favorite Lou Fine covers...

1469232-science2clarson.jpg1469232-science3clarson.jpg1469232-science5blarson.jpg

As usual..stunning Jon. I think I know why you like that #2 so much...

"Sweet mystery of life, at last I found you"....

1469232-science2clarson.jpg

One of the top 10 coolest individual comics I have seen posted. 893applaud-thumb.gif

What a gem.

I am a big fan of the "woman in glass tube" motif (for ex: CAPTAIN AMERICA #3) ... this SCIENCE issue is a prime example!!! And look at the colors!

Well done, Jon B! We would expect no less than the best!!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

One of the top 10 coolest individual comics I have seen posted. 893applaud-thumb.gif

What a gem.

I am a big fan of the "woman in glass tube" motif (for ex: CAPTAIN AMERICA #3) ... this SCIENCE issue is a prime example!!! And look at the colors!

Then I'm sure you are aware of Strange Worlds #4 thumbsup2.gif

West

What a gem.

Then I'm sure you are aware of Strange Worlds #4 thumbsup2.gif

West

Well, with a little help from Gerber, and yourself, I have been reminded how cool STRANGE WORLDS 4 is... I advise everyone to check it out. Amazing.

Anyone else out there know of any other FOX girl-in-glass-tube covers? I just realized I had one myself:

1471666-fantastic%237001POST.jpg

589a90d3bdd1d_1471666-fantastic7001POST.jpg.3c6caed362f0bcb2e9ebb26607678331.jpg

Edited by RyanH

Anyone else out there know of any other FOX girl-in-glass-tube covers? I just realized I had one myself:

Geez Ryan, I wouldn't forget that copy if I owned it! (are you taking your vitamins, young man?).

893applaud-thumb.gif

STEVE

So who else uses pink but (or like) the great Lou Fine?

So who else would own such a wonderful book other than the great Jon Berk?

(the funny thing is that I KNOW what you have my friend, and yet you continue to amaze me). 893whatthe.gifhail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

STEVE

Beautiful book, Jon! I love seeing all of these great comic books out of CGC holders. I could never understand why anyone wants to CGC a book for their own collection as they look so much better in a Mylar.

Ken