• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

if you don't manage to find a little fox upgrade for x-mas, you really haven't been looking hard enough.

ww13-1.jpg

:whatthe: ......my God, how many newspapers did you have to throw to swing THAT ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

8 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

if you don't manage to find a little fox upgrade for x-mas, you really haven't been looking hard enough.

ww13-1.jpg

I don’t quote books as much as I used to anymore with the like feature being enabled but WOW!! I had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I saw this one!! So straight and the colors are straight poppin’!!!

3 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

i doubt '18 will be as fruitful, but i sure will be tryin'!

Your FACE is fruitful.

On 12/1/2017 at 11:38 AM, Robot Man said:

Who says that GA comics are not affordable? I picked this up from a boardie for about the cost of a half a dozen moderns. Nice, WWII cover too. Thanks Jim!

combluebeetle34.jpg

Sometimes said to be a Hitler cover, but it ain't.  Still a cool book, though. 

On 12/4/2017 at 9:11 AM, Zolnerowich said:

The good folks at CGC took a stab at tidying up this book. I think the outcome was net positive, especially along the left edge.

BEFORE:

EBC1B4B4-07DB-4799-867E-00D5D046733C.thumb.jpeg.46f7c3652625847cf64c84a569d4ca47.jpeg

AFTER:

4E0AE6E4-87C0-4118-86A5-EAFF8AB2BA6D.jpeg

Significant improvement.  Well worth doing, imo.