• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 107 9.9

238 posts in this topic

Doyle, wouldn't it be wonderful, and a major source of victory to you to silence another voice of sanity so you can continue your badgering of your chosen victims unimpeded by facts?

What comics did you acquire from Comic-Keys that were problematic? What's that, Doyle? Can't hear you. How could I have not guessed. No answer, right?

who would know better than you.

Tom, has Clobbering time been rendered incapable of speaking? I asked if he ever bought from Comic-Keys and what the results were. Why won't he answer himself. His is the post that restarts the thread as far as what shows on my monitor.

He doesn't want to answer? He refuses to answer? Or is there a reason why he refuses to answer?

And while wer'e on the subject, Tom:

What will be your stand on the matter if and when the Hulk is returned clean as a whistle? To ignore the results of this war drum that you decided to beat the band on?

I have another suggestion. You have all this personal animosity and a large bee in your bonnet for this person, persons, whoever, whatever. You're right there in NY. Form a posse. Get a nice long rope, pick a tree, deputize some wranglers, go get whoever you think the guilty party(s) are and hang 'em high. Let yourself go. If you can't deputize the wranglers, there's always other ways to hire the right help to get your dirty work done. At least be a man about it instead of all this crying.

And Tom, BTW...which were the restored comics that you bought from Comic-Keys that were returned purple? You haven't stated your personal experiences as of yet that have made you part of the Crusade. Or do you simply 'doth protest too much' and have a gaggle of those nasty skeletons in your closet that make you project sin wherever it makes you feel better to?

Blackshotzy-

Man are you showing your true colors. Crusade? Are you insane, have you lost the ability to reason. Where in any of my posts in this thread did I ever mention restored comics from comickeys. C'mon show me where? Cannot find it . Was the animosity from me? No. Show me the posts where I said anything remote about comic keys being a fraud? None. Have I got on the bandwagon here calling you a shill bidder. No.

You just keep digging yourself into a hole. As with my last 5 or so posts to you I asked a simple question which you are incapable of answering.

Are you comic-keys?

Do you see any crusade there? Do you see any accusations there? Can you even see straight? Click on my user id and then click on see all users posts. Show me where I have this crusade?

Pretty simple question, I am sure you are capable of understanding it. If you speak another language I could provide a translation. Half the antagnostic posts towards you would have been eliminated if you answered the question. No one takes you seriouslt now, you could have simply said " I am not Comic -Keys. " Your silence is simply an admission that you are.

Tomega

you mean like shill ids

What's the problem with shilling? I thought shilling was glorified on this Forum. I remember reading about one prominent member that was NARU'ed from Ebay for a period of 1 month due to shilling bids on his own auctions with alternate Ebay handles.

Amongst Forum members he's a very popular, beloved, and respected individual. I doubt that Ebay would have NARU'ed him for one month without positive proof.

What's wrong with shilling. You all condoned it for the above example?

you mean like shill ids

What's the problem with shilling? I thought shilling was glorified on this Forum. I remember reading about one prominent member that was NARU'ed from Ebay for a period of 1 month due to shilling bids on his own auctions with alternate Ebay handles.

Amongst Forum members he's a very popular, beloved, and respected individual. I doubt that Ebay would have NARU'ed him for one month without positive proof.

for someone who posts about not wanting to waste time...Its astounding that you have already read EVERY thread in just the last 2 weeks on board here! talk about speed-reading! Sign me up! Unless you happened to have been a member back then when that particular "punishment bidding" thread happened?????????

I never said I condoned it. The fact is, I didn't even really read much about it, as I wasn't posting much when that thread was up, and it was too congested. So I just left it. In this instance, I don't know or care.

And BTW, I meant that you're schilling as blackshotzky. I don't know if you schill your auctions, and don't care at this point.

Tom,

Hold on a minute. I mean no disrespect. Keeping score here is getting difficult and I am not trying to put words in your mouth or impose other's thoughts and statements on you.

I need a scorecard at this point to keep accurate track! There are so many criss-crossings here over more than this thread, and the gross negativity keeps pouring in exponentially. You have:

Dupcak hate posts

Hammer hate posts

Comic-Keys hate posts

I am probably mistaken in attributing anti-Comic-Keys posts to you. Please don't hold that against me. At this point I need to sit down and make a flow chart of where individuals stand against which of the above on what!

At this point I need to sit down and make a flow chart of where individuals stand against which of the above on what!

shotzkela---dont worry. Youll only need a minute and a tiny piece of paper....

I have an idea. Much like the Joanna DVD contribution, lets all pool our money - $50 each(?) should do it, maybe more. Lets buy a nice big fat 9.9 comic-keys book. We can use somebody that comic-keys wouldn't know as a buyer - I've got several friends who follow this thread with amusement, and would love to be in on it.

We then take the book and get it slabbed and graded. I can then post before, during and after scans. Meth/hammer/schotzy/santa claus gives refunds, so there's no big loss if the book is restored - only our slabbing fees. And then we do it again. Three or four should be enough to establish a pattern.

Sound like a plan?

Tom,

Hold on a minute. I mean no disrespect. Keeping score here is getting difficult and I am not trying to put words in your mouth or impose other's thoughts and statements on you.

I need a scorecard at this point to keep accurate track! There are so many criss-crossings here over more than this thread, and the gross negativity keeps pouring in exponentially. You have:

Dupcak hate posts

Hammer hate posts

Comic-Keys hate posts

I am probably mistaken in attributing anti-Comic-Keys posts to you. Please don't hold that against me. At this point I need to sit down and make a flow chart of where individuals stand against which of the above on what!

No big deal, so are you saying you are comic-keys?

Tomega

Joanna,

Is anyone else here willing to do as you suggest? Give up the major portion of their life to scan, analyze, win all of, compare, etc., all Comic-Key auctions? What you're suggesting isn't a bit time consuming?

It was just a suggestion on a way to clear the name of the ebay seller you're obsessing over. Obviously, one would have to really want to clear that person's name to do this. One would have to trust him, and believe in him, and be willing to make sacrifices. Or you could just go by the customers who have posted in this thread. It's your choice.

Maybe not for someone without a job, but for someone that values their time, keeping tabs on every item, every detail, in depth analysis, etc. of every comic seems quite radical and a bit impractical, don't you think? I mean, in the real world. Not in this imaginary world of the Forum where people can say anything they want and others believe thier nonsense based on their popularity and kinships.

In truth, it doesn't take much time to make a few scans, so I doubt you'd have to quit your job. What do you do, by the way? Perhaps you have a job that takes all of your free time (though how you can post here without any free time is remarkable). And you wouldn't have to analyze the books -- that's what CGC is for. You'd just have to buy them, take the scan from the auctions and store them, send the books to CGC, then scan the sea of blue labeled books you get back. The time it takes would depend on how many of the 50 books get blue labels. Assuming it would be all of them, I'd guess it would take a couple of hours.

But that's okay. I'll bet even comic-keys himself wouldn't ask you to do all that. Why would anyone expect a complete stranger to go to all that trouble?

By the way -- you never said: did you win that book you were bidding on using your wife's ebay ID?

-- Joanna

I said Schill ID as in Blackshotzky. Go back and find where I said you schill your own auctions.

Flying Donut,

What you just proposed, has been the first voice of reason (besides mine) or sanity that I've heard since this "love in" started. A real suggestion. Very commendable and something that should have been suggested 200 posts ago.

I'm serious about it. While all of the meth/hammer/whoever threads are amusing, they start to get kind of irritating towards the 9,000th post. If everybody sends me some money we can get a book and go from there.

Joanna, you're a very vocal entity on the subject at hand. What comics did you acquire from the seller of the Hulk 107? What are your personal experiences? You're posting on the subject, aren't you? Without personal experience?

Oh, none at all! I would never buy his books. He puts up mostly Marvel and I don't like Marvel. He puts up high grade, and the high grade I bought was purely by accident. And right now, I don't buy any books, so that leaves me out.

But you've been very concerned about his reputation, so I was just giving you suggestions in how to clear his name. I have no personal stake in any of this, but you appear almost manic every time sometimes says something with even the implication of negativity. Why? What comics did you acquire from the seller of the Hulk 107? What are your personal experiences? You're posting on the subject, aren't you? Without personal experience?

-- Joanna

its changed. we wouldnt want to upset hammershcnatzy too much. you guys go ahead and play nice until this new persona tries to bite you then you can all clamor to arch to boot the bad guy and the whole cycle can start again. i am calling it as i see it. but we dont want arch to pull the thread, then old hammie wouldnt get his next 100 or so posts in the sun. you guys are your own worst enemies. you gripe about him but you cant live without him. my my my, wouldnt want the shill to get caught. dont worry when arch pulls it, another will start, and shottinhammer will bring his lighter fluid to fuel it. he always does. too bad you guys dont see it. i edited my post, you may want to clear it out of your quote box.