• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 107 9.9

238 posts in this topic

Here in Canada they have a page in our phone book that shows the area codes for all of North America.If my identity is a problem all you have to do is look in your phone book or check on the internet(google works as a good search engine) for area codes and then phone the number I listed.People can fake ips or other internet related things but if you phone an area code and number your pretty much set in where they are.Unless Mr. Hammer is really stupid and taking a vacation in the middle of a small comunity youve never considered in British Columbia then Im probably who I say I am.??????

Go for it.Gimme a call.I need a new friend. ( :

Mmmmm....you ever work for a store in Vancouver? If so, which one? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Dillmeister,

I hope you're taking notes on your experiences in trying to speak with a pack of rabid, close-minded, one-sided, misanthropes. Like trying to roll a 500 pound rock uphill, isn't it? No one will listen even when you present the absolute facts to ALL of them!

Your phone number, your IP, your name, etc., and the funniest thing is that they cry, sob and moan about how proof must be presented. Then, don't even pay attention to them when you hand the rabble what they were all yammering for in the first place on a silver platter!

What have you learned about these yokels from your own experience of trying to address the lynch mob?

Dill,

Some advice: Tell the lynch mob that you bought an Action 1 in NM from Comic-Keys that turned out to be restored and then, from there on in, they'll hang on every one of your words, believe everything you say, carte-blanche, and crown you Grand Dragon!! Trust me. It'll work with this white sheet and hood mentality mob.

The only thing missing is the upside down burning cross graemlin!

Im waiting for my phone call and appology from the Major.Ive lived in the town I stated all my life and was a part owner in a store here.( :

What was the store name? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Dillmeister,

I hope you're taking notes on your experiences in trying to speak with a pack of rabid, close-minded, one-sided, misanthropes. Like trying to roll a 500 pound rock uphill, isn't it? No one will listen even when you present the absolute facts to ALL of them!

Your phone number, your IP, your name, etc., and the funniest thing is that they cry, sob and moan about how proof must be presented. Then, don't even pay attention to them when you hand the rabble what they were all yammering for in the first place on a silver platter!

What have you learned about these yokels from your own experience of trying to address the lynch mob?

ironic you should use the analogy of a 500 pound rock uphill. reminiscent of Sisyphus.

It is said that Sisyphus, being near to death, rashly wanted to test his wife's love. He ordered her to cast his unburied body into the middle of the public square. Sisyphus woke up in the underworld. And there, annoyed by an obedience so contrary to human love, he obtained from Pluto permission to return to earth in order to chastise his wife. But when he had seen again the face of this world, enjoyed water and sun, warm stones and the sea, he no longer wanted to go back to the infernal darkness. Recalls, signs of anger, warnings were of no avail. Many years more he lived facing the curve of the gulf, the sparkling sea, and the smiles of earth. A decree of the gods w as necessary. Mercury came and seized the impudent man by the collar and, snatching him from his joys, lead him forcibly back to the underworld, where his rock was ready for him.

you, like sisyphus, have met a sad fate (he died, you were banned). Both have contrived to return from the afterworld and stay out apart from "the infernal darkness" and sadly, sooner or later, I am sure you will both be led back to the underword where your rock will be waiting for you. Enjoy it, it is well deserved.

Were they listening to him, Joanna? Do you have a nice burning cross graemlin that everyone can borrow for use specifically on this thread?

Him? Who is him?

Oh Doyle,

Glad to see you're feeling better after your high colonic with the Marvel Spotlight? Did you rant a little somewhere on the Forum about that seller that had his way with you, or you saved your energy so you could drag yourself back in here for us to assess 27_laughing.gif the damage for you?

Looks particularly nasty from here. May I suggest one of those inflatable donuts to sit on for a few days while you're recuperating.

Looks like the Major is saving his dollars on the phone call to prove himself wrong so he can overpay on another book on ebay.Its sad that people will take only a second to accuse someone and yet not take the two minutes it takes to vindicate them.Makes you wonder why you dont get many new posters here.Not like they are going to be raked over the coals or anything. ( :

Oh Doyle,

Glad to see you're feeling better after your high colonic with the Marvel Spotlight? Did you rant a little somewhere on the Forum about a seller that had his way with you, or you saved your energy so you could drag yourself back in here for us to assess 27_laughing.gif the damage for you?

Looks particularly nasty from here. May I suggest one of those inflatable donuts to sit on for a few days while you're recuperating.

as a matter of fact, No i didnt rant about any seller having the old "way" with me. As you could see from my previous 450+ posts, i dont whine about too many ebay transactions here. Usually i only bid on items i feel are from "safe" sellers. ones where i can see the feedback comments or i can see a bid history, you know, reputable. As for the damage on the book, I have had a few folks PM me with some ideas on where to get that book "Doctored" so to speak. I am sure that it will come back all Fit and TRIM. just like an ASM 56 I saw on Ebay earlier. Cant remember who the seller is, or anything bout the feedback, or who the bidders were... but it was certainly a very Nice book! Only, I thought Doc Ock had more than two tentacles. Hmm the cover of this one was so small it seems to have cut off the other two. Oh well the seller says its great so it must be.

DILLMEISTER, Joanna. Dillmeister. Dillmeister. Dillmeister. Dillmeister. Dillmeister. DILLMEISTER, Joanna.

Figured I'd better repeat it a few times. Better to be safe than sorry.

Once would've been enough. From your post it was difficult to tell who you were refering to. It could have been comic-keys, or hammer, or meth, or dillmeister or any other male forum member, other than yourself (unless you are a boxer. They tend refer to themselves in the 3rd person).

To answer your question, I have no idea if anyone was listening to dillmeister. Seems to me that if he's going to post his phone number right on the boards, he sounds pretty legit to me. But then, I'm trusting by nature -- up to a point. When I know my trust is being betrayed, it's different. For example, if someone came on the boards and pretended to be someone else, and when everyone unmasked him, continued to pretend -- that's a pretty good sign that person isn't to be trusted. And if he can't be trusted here, among people who had considered him a friend, then he probably can't be trusted in other areas either, like, say, ebay. In fact, someone who likes to make false identities to hide past transgressions would probably be the type who'd do that in many areas of his life.

I don't think dillmeister fits this at all, in case you think I'm referring to him. I actually had someone else in mind. But he's not here anymore, so don't you worry your pretty little head about a thing, blackshotzky. You're brand new here and wouldn't know anything about that other guy.

-- Joanna