• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 107 9.9

238 posts in this topic

Im trying not to comment anymore...but that was truly pathetic. I know hes doing it to make fun of us, or even to trick one or more to take the bait of a collection to be liquidated.....but its really just sad...I'm outtahere. game over for me. how about you guys?

Gotta say, after reading from top to bottom that post - I decided to not even play! grin.gif

Im trying not to comment anymore...but that was truly pathetic. I know hes doing it to make fun of us, or even to trick one or more to take the bait of a collection to be liquidated.....but its really just sad...I'm outtahere. game over for me. how about you guys?

Gotta say, after reading from top to bottom that post - I decided to not even play! grin.gif

He's doing it because even the mentally ill get lonely. Still, I don't blame you for being disgusted and wanting to leave because of him. He truly is quite repellant.

Ok so I make my first post trying to say that Mr. Hammer should identify himself and the mob turns on me thinking Im Mr. Hammer.I will outright state I am not any of these people (dupcake,meth,comickeys,hammer,shot or whatever)

I am not trying to sell anything on this board but stated I was reading it to get a feel for the marketplace.I also stated I felt that if someone was asked they should reveal their identity.The last thing I would want to do is agravate someones mental degeneration.Sorry if anyone got the wrong impression.If anyone wants my name or number not to sell anything or buy anything but just to prove who I am feel free to pm me and Ill gladly give you my phone number name and a very good undisputable reference.Sorry for any misconceptions. ( :

Ok so I make my first post trying to say that Mr. Hammer should identify himself and the mob turns on me thinking Im Mr. Hammer.I will outright state I am not any of these people (dupcake,meth,comickeys,hammer,shot or whatever)

I am not trying to sell anything on this board but stated I was reading it to get a feel for the marketplace.I also stated I felt that if someone was asked they should reveal their identity.The last thing I would want to do is agravate someones mental degeneration.Sorry if anyone got the wrong impression.If anyone wants my name or number not to sell anything or buy anything but just to prove who I am feel free to pm me and Ill gladly give you my phone number name and a very good undisputable reference.Sorry for any misconceptions. ( :

Shammer, one word, two initials: IP ADDRESS. Get a grip, looney toon.

hammer,

I stopped reading this thread long ago. Just wanted to say that I hope

you're ok. I have no ideas about your business but I've enjoyed reading

your posts here; actually thought you'd gotten rid of most of your dark

side before you were suspended. It's pretty clear that - for whatever

reasons - you've enjoyed sharing your interest with the rest of us as

well, so I think this is a really sad outcome.

I tried to support you for the sole reason that I don't like to see people

kicking a guy who is lying down. However, it would be very easy for

you to straighten your reputation yourself if you really want to. I am

sure a lot of people would welcome you back if you did so.

Nothing more from me on this.

hkp

This is a very sad group.I pmed Mr. Khaos and gave him my name and my global location and yet I was still accused of being Hammer.I am honestly not Hammer or any of these other aliases of him.I posted just to take part in the conversation I thought was going on here and I also I guess mistakenly thought I was on your guys side.Apparently you feel that Hammer is so far gone that he has moved over to your side.If anyone else has any doubt to my identity please feel free to pm me and I will give them any specific details of my internet life they wish to view.(Ebay id, ip, etc)My name city and phone number can also be obtained but I may engage you in intelligent conversation if you do phone. ( :

This is a very sad group.I pmed Mr. Khaos and gave him my name and my global location and yet I was still accused of being Hammer.I am honestly not Hammer or any of these other aliases of him.I posted just to take part in the conversation I thought was going on here and I also I guess mistakenly thought I was on your guys side.Apparently you feel that Hammer is so far gone that he has moved over to your side.If anyone else has any doubt to my identity please feel free to pm me and I will give them any specific details of my internet life they wish to view.(Ebay id, ip, etc)My name city and phone number can also be obtained but I may engage you in intelligent conversation if you do phone. ( :

Here's your PM (just for clarification on the giving of your "global location") :

Um Im a real person.I will give you my email or phone number or address if you would like.I dont want to help this persons degeneration whatsoever.I can give you references if you like as well.I have nothing to hide.I just had to say something.Thank you. ( :

Shammer, this is STILL sad. You're STILL not fooling anyone. You are far, far, FAR stupider than I ever gave you credit for. You could give us your real phone number and someone could call and STILL not know who you are because you're too cowardly to meet any of us in person. Ah, life with the stupid.

dill,

It's always difficult to make a first post on a board where everyone knows each other. But it's especially difficult if it's in the middle on a very large, ongoing, antagonistic thread that is basically asking one simple question: Who are you, new guy?

Therefore, any 'new guy' showing up is going to be seen with suspicion, because the 'old new guy' who is the center of this thread is acting like a child, unwilling to own up to his lies.

It is entirely within his character to start new IDs and try to defend himself. But your post wasn't a defense, you might rightfully counter. The problem is, it would also be in character for him to seem "with the crowd" on a small matter like his board ID (which everyone knows) and once involved, begin his defense of c-k's selling practices. It's been done before on the board, so there is a lot of warriness. No one likes to look like a fool, and the "old new guy" who is the center of the thread has a real penchant for trying to make everyone else look foolish, always thinking that he'll get away with whatever he wants because deep down, most people are trusting and good. People without a soul often think this way.

Prior to his latest incarnation, I accepted him as a member of the board, finding him at times amusing, at times knowledgeable, and at times scary as all get-out. Unfortunately, he has gone too far now. I think he has ruined most of the good will he built up by the simple act of playing us for fools one too many times.

If you are really a new guy, then welcome to the board.

If you are really "old new guy", then go away.

-- Joanna

He gave me his global location via PM. Prince George, Canada. Name too.

I'm in Rio. My name is Fernando Ceballos.

Hey I'm just telling you what he told me. Why don't you get his number & phone him up?

He gave me his global location via PM. Prince George, Canada. Name too.

I'm in Rio. My name is Fernando Ceballos.

Hey I'm just telling you what he told me. Why don't you get his number & phone him up?

I know... I was just further elaborating on my previous point. wink.gif

I think he should give me his phone number so I can call and we can talk. Again, still not going to PROVE anything because no one has actually spoken with him... but hey, I've got the money and the time. harharhar

My phone number is 250-963-7476.If your one sided mind can look in your phone book you will find that is a number in western Canada.Ill be waiting here for you to phone me and confirm and then wait for your appology. ( : Is that direct enough for you?

My phone number is 250-963-7476.If your one sided mind can look in your phone book you will find that is a number in western Canada.Ill be waiting here for you to phone me and confirm and then wait for your appology. ( : Is that direct enough for you?

Attention insufficiently_thoughtful_person/Shammer:

No one knows where you live. ARE YOU UNDERSTANDING THIS YET?

not intruding on anything here. just wanted to point out that i personally saw both shtxy and Dilly online on the whos online page at the same time. one was reading and one was replying. maybe that will help.

If this doesnt work, dont blame me!!

17 Registered User(s).

Username Status Title Last Activity Location

doyle033 User Collectosaurus Rex 06/05/03 01:42 AM Checking who's online

jeff2004 User Just got here 06/05/03 01:41 AM Reading a post in flat mode

Valiants mentioned in the 2003 Overstreet market reports

lclugza User Hobbyist 06/05/03 01:41 AM Reading a post in flat mode

(Private)

Mushroom User Collectosaurus Rex 06/05/03 01:41 AM Reading a post in flat mode

92 Bids and Current Price of $99,999,999.00

dillmeister User Just got here 06/05/03 01:38 AM Making a new reply

(Private)

Oldtrader3 User The Unknown Engineer 06/05/03 01:38 AM Reading a post in flat mode

(Private)

Bonds25 User The Post-man always rings twice. Uhm... ring ring? 06/05/03 01:38 AM Replying/Deleting a private message

BlackShotzy User Collector 06/05/03 01:38 AM Reading a post in flat mode

(Private)

aman619 User Talkative? 06/05/03 01:36 AM Previewing a new post/reply

cladking User (S)uper Collector 06/05/03 01:34 AM Viewing a list of posts

U.S. Coins

MajorKhaos User If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize. 06/05/03 01:33 AM Viewing list of forums

tomega User I am gonna miss that car. 06/05/03 01:32 AM Viewing list of forums

3 Anonymous User(s).

Username Last Activity Location

Anonymous 06/05/03 01:38 AM Viewing a list of posts

Modern Cards

Anonymous 06/05/03 01:37 AM Reading a post in flat mode

Hard To Stay An SGC Customer The Way The Market Plays Out

Anonymous 06/05/03 01:33 AM Viewing a list of posts

U.S. Coins

Contact Us | Privacy statement The Collectors' Society

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

7 queries

TERMS OF USE

Here in Canada they have a page in our phone book that shows the area codes for all of North America.If my identity is a problem all you have to do is look in your phone book or check on the internet(google works as a good search engine) for area codes and then phone the number I listed.People can fake ips or other internet related things but if you phone an area code and number your pretty much set in where they are.Unless Mr. Hammer is really stupid and taking a vacation in the middle of a small comunity youve never considered in British Columbia then Im probably who I say I am.??????

Go for it.Gimme a call.I need a new friend. ( :