• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your suggestions for a "forum guidelines" post to be stickied at the top.

397 posts in this topic

I agree with everyone else who has posted their disdain for the "no prices" method of FS posting, as it is not only irritating, but opens the dorr to backroom dealing, seller reneging, and seller-driven PM offer escalation.

I think if you want to sell something on here, post a price. Otherwise. hi.gif

And by the way, wanting to sell a book at profit on the board, eBay, ComicLink, etc. does NOT make you less of a comic fan or collector, right? To aim at a return on your investment is being wise.

A lot of people here like to help each other out by offering a book way below guide, especially when it's a book needed to complete a run or one they have been after for a while.

Surely you've seen the numerous threads where people have treated other forumites to books at cost, or even have just given them away...

Feel free to sell and buy the way you feel most comfortable, more power to you, but this board is a lot more than Ebay, Comiclink and Heritage put together

I agree with everyone else who has posted their disdain for the "no prices" method of FS posting, as it is not only irritating, but opens the dorr to backroom dealing, seller reneging, and seller-driven PM offer escalation.

Totally in agreement with this statement. It is very frustrating to see books listed without prices, and no matter how bad I want them I will skip over the thread.

If you can take the time to list take the extra few seconds to post a friggin price confused-smiley-013.gif

Totally in agreement with this statement. It is very frustrating to see books listed without prices, and no matter how bad I want them I will skip over the thread.

If you can take the time to list take the extra few seconds to post a friggin price confused-smiley-013.gif

I like people pricing up first too.....the price can always be lowered, but at least you're not shooting in the dark.

And by the way, wanting to sell a book at profit on the board, eBay, ComicLink, etc. does NOT make you less of a comic fan or collector, right? To aim at a return on your investment is being wise.

A lot of people here like to help each other out by offering a book way below guide, especially when it's a book needed to complete a run or one they have been after for a while.

Surely you've seen the numerous threads where people have treated other forumites to books at cost, or even have just given them away...

Feel free to sell and buy the way you feel most comfortable, more power to you, but this board is a lot more than Ebay, Comiclink and Heritage put together

"A lot of people here like to help each other out by offering a book way below guide, especially when it's a book needed to complete a run or one they have been after for a while."

And that is one's own perogative. And I have done the same.

"but this board is a lot more than Ebay, Comiclink and Heritage put together"

I am aware that there are 15+ more categories on the board to which I contribute far more than the WTB threads.

I am aware that there are 15+ more categories on the board to which I contribute far more than the WTB threads.

I was talking more about the spirit of the board than the virtual high - and byways of the forum.

If you feel you have done nothing wrong, no need to continue to defend your actions confused-smiley-013.gif

As long as comments are publicly posted about this certain subject, I can choose to respond in my own defense if I so desire.

I think comments are made in general and not really directed at you unless you feel they are.

So defend away.

If you feel you have done nothing wrong, no need to continue to defend your actions confused-smiley-013.gif

As long as comments are publicly posted about this certain subject, I can choose to respond in my own defense if I so desire.

I think comments are made in general and not really directed at you unless you feel they are.

So defend away.

Right, so...

All auto technicians are *spoon*. This is also general statement and not really directed at you unless you feel it is.

So defend away.

Right, so...

All auto technicians are *spoon*. This is also general statement and not really directed at you unless you feel it is.

Whatever you say there chief,

but at least, one thing we are not are flippers thumbsup2.gif

Mr Nikos, for the record, I don't think you are *spoon* flowerred.gif

Ha. And nikos, if it means anything to you, nor do I. Only making a point.

What the freak is "progressive rock"? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Well, for example, Madonna, Limp Bizkit, and Michael Bolton are contributes to the prog rock genre.

screwy.gifforeheadslap.gif