• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody deal with ebay inneedofcomics?

21 posts in this topic

inneedofcomics (from Austrailia) won 4 of my books on ebay and the last day to pay is today.

It will be 2-weeks today. He/She has good feedback. I got a question very early after the auctions ended wanting to know if I took PayPal even though they do not have a confirmed shipping address. I stated, that only applies to USA mailing address, because I don't think your address can be confirmed outside of the USA(I'm I wrong on this). His question came with his/her's mailing address.

Since then I haven't heard a peep from them.

I guess the only thing to do is file a "Non-paying bidder" form(after the mail arrives and no payment) and see what happens. I have a perfect feedback record and really do not want to hand out 4 negatives because I don't want 4 retalitory negatives right back at me crushing my feedback record. I'm going thru the proper channels first(NPB form..wait a few days, send out another email..etc).

I guess I pisssed them off somehow or they got in over their heads. Total with shipping comes to just under $700.00 worth of books.

Of course the payment could arrive today and all this will be for naught, because I have had people pay me on the very last day.

Just wanted to know if anybody else here on the forum has dealt with

inneedofcomics and if so, how long did it take to get paid. I am more than willing to work with the person, if they need a little more time.

Give them the extra time. If paying from Australia, who knows if the mail gat hung up a few days. Or you can email them again asking if payment has been sent and wait a day or two for any response. I would go the extra mile here to keep your perfect feedback, even though you are talking about a nice chunk of change.

Just my 2 cents.

Mike

I have bought comics from e-bay. And I would give the person a chance to respond but if they haven't by now than you should take whatever steps you need to. To get your money or place your item back for sale.

Richard Vasseur

www.jazmaonline.com

so which is it confused-smiley-013.gif and welcome to the boards yay.gif

Yes, I plan on sending them an email after today's mail arrives(assuming no payment yet) and ask them if you have already sent payment via mail for the books and if so, that I'm willing to wait a few days longer til it arrives.

Thanks for the helpful suggestion.

Yes, I plan on sending them an email after today's mail arrives(assuming no payment yet) and ask them if you have already sent payment via mail for the books and if so, that I'm willing to wait a few days longer til it arrives.

Thanks for the helpful suggestion.

His name is Drago, and he bought two Bronze DC Horror slabs from me. He took about two weeks getting payment to me (paid through paypal), but everything worked out in the end. I'd give him a little more time, and send him a reminder email through eBay.

won 2 items from me last week and I'm still awaiting payment mad.gif

The guy who went on a spending spree a while back was drago360 (28 negs in last 6 months!). Bought items from me but only paid up when I posted a NPB against him.

Why do I always have problems with Australian bidders?

and guess what?

After posting the above and sending an e-mail through ebay to inneedofcomics asking whether it was Vladimir or Drago who has bid, I just got payment from Drago! blush.gif

At least he has paid up. Suggest you send him further requests for payment.

Yes, that's him - Vladimir Zovak who's address is in Australia. I just sent him a reminder notice thru Ebay and one from my regular email address. We will see what happens. I told him I'm more than willing to work with him but I just need a response of some kind. I gave him 24-hours to respond. Let you know what happens next.

won 2 items from me last week and I'm still awaiting payment mad.gif

The guy who went on a spending spree a while back was drago360 (28 negs in last 6 months!). Bought items from me but only paid up when I posted a NPB against him.

Why do I always have problems with Australian bidders?

893whatthe.gif This doesn't bode well for me! We'll see what happens.

I dealt with "Drago" before also. Horribly slow lots of excuses and usually wants to make amends by buying some "extra" comics off you and then backing out of those also. I would avoid like the plague. frustrated.gif

I emailed him last night and if I don't have a response of some kind within 24 hours I will file a Non-paying bidder(winner?) notice and relist the books.

I told him I would be more than willing to work with him concerning payment, but if I don't get a response then I've got no choice but to file. All I'm asking is to respond to the email. Let me know what's the hold-up.

I dealt with "Drago" before also. Horribly slow lots of excuses and usually wants to make amends by buying some "extra" comics off you and then backing out of those also. I would avoid like the plague. frustrated.gif

...same here,..he buys a lot but takes forever and ever to pay,....unfortunantely I had to file a NPB with him a few months back after a month went by on some auctions,...he paid right up after that,... I hate to do that, but sometimes it's the only way,... frown.gif