• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,460 posts in this topic

Thanks to qualitycomix (Brent) for this lovely ASM #41!

1695777-asm41.jpg

Just one more issue, and I'll have completed my ASM #1-64 run. (Now which one was it again? Kind of a thinnish number, as I recall...) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

1695777-asm41.jpg

Just one more issue, and I'll have completed my ASM #1-64 run. (Now which one was it again? Kind of a thinnish number, as I recall...) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Great copy Jon! How many organs do you plan on selling to purchase ASM1?

27_laughing.gif

Great copy Jon! How many organs do you plan on selling to purchase ASM1?

27_laughing.gif

Well, I'm hoping as few organs as possible. Got them all up on ebay right now, but not much luck...one Best Offer came in for my kidney, but it was way too low. A few watchers on the spleen though. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Haven't visited this thread in a dog's age. Anyone got any new early Spidey pickups to show? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just a heads-up...I'll be putting a bunch of silver Spideys up for sale at this weekend's virtual convention, including a nice low-grade ASM #4 with the first Sandman. See you then!

I don't get it. Is the back cover missing? That book is way too nice for your collection, Jon! You might have to change your name to "Five Point Five." poke2.gifpoke2.gif

flowerred.gif

1695777-asm41.jpg

Haven't visited this thread in a dog's age. Anyone got any new early Spidey pickups to show? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just a heads-up...I'll be putting a bunch of silver Spideys up for sale at this weekend's virtual convention, including a nice low-grade ASM #4 with the first Sandman. See you then!

I usually don't post until the books arrives but...

asm242.jpg

ASM32041.jpg

If I could just find a nicely priced 92, then I'll only have from 1 - 10 to go... yay.gif

I don't get it. Is the back cover missing? That book is way too nice for your collection, Jon! You might have to change your name to "Five Point Five." poke2.gifpoke2.gif

flowerred.gif

Come on, you were doing this joke in 2005. This your A-material? poke2.gifpoke2.gif

grin.gifflowerred.gif

If I could just find a nicely priced 92, then I'll only have from 1 - 10 to go... yay.gif

What grade are you looking for?

I think John is probably looking for #92 the way I was looking for #41 for a while. He (reasonably) wants a real bargain, since there's loads of mid-to-high-grade copies out there, and because he (once again reasonably) figures he's one of the very few people actively looking for this issue!

I think John is probably looking for #92 the way I was looking for #41 for a while. He (reasonably) wants a real bargain, since there's loads of mid-to-high-grade copies out there, and because he (once again reasonably) figures he's one of the very few people actively looking for this issue!

thumbsup2.gif Yep, I'm a cheapskate at heart!

I think we found him a nice F/VF at 50% off from Jamie Newbold at SoCalComics.com. acclaim.gif

flowerred.gif

Come on, you were doing this joke in 2005. This your A-material? poke2.gifpoke2.gif

grin.gifflowerred.gif

I am all about quantity over quality. How else could I have over 17,000 posts? yay.gif

I think we found him a nice F/VF at 50% off from Jamie Newbold at SoCalComics.com. acclaim.gif

thumbsup2.gif Many Thanks to FFB!

flowerred.gif

grin.gifflowerred.gif

I am all about quantity over quality. How else could I have over 17,000 posts? yay.gif

27_laughing.gif

Kudos for helping out Brother John. thumbsup2.gif

now you tell me foreheadslap.gif

now you tell me foreheadslap.gif

That's why I do time payments. gossip.gif

thumbsup2.gif Many Thanks to FFB!

The book came this week. The grading was spot on and at 50% off... yay.gif