• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,440 posts in this topic

Here's a couple of 9.6's that I'm lucky to have. Got them raw some number

of years ago and had them slabbed. Thought I would share them.

ASM-078-96rosland.jpg

This is one of my two or three favorite late silver age Spideys. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Here's a few of mine.

AF#15 that I had restored by Matt Nelson.

af15bono.jpg

The nicest copy of ASM#86 that I've ever been able to find (Koko is right -- it's tough in NM or better, especially if you want a well centered copy).

asm86-96.jpg

A different copy of AF#15 that I used to own. I had it pressed up to a 9.8. tongue.gif

AF15-small10.jpg

A third copy of AF#15 that I used to own. I cracked it and sold it raw with the purple label. The buyer turned around and resold it raw on ebay as a restored FN/VF, but apparently didn't realize that he left the CGC label in one of his pictures. 27_laughing.gif

af15plod.jpg

Sold this one a while back. The nicest 9.2 I'd ever seen.

asm63-92.jpg

And last, but not least, the last ASM I bought at the supermarket as a kid before I became a collector. (Thanks to the 16-page insert "the Marvel Comics guide to collecting comics" in the next issue.)

scan0007.jpg

Here's a few of mine.

AF#15 that I had restored by Matt Nelson.

af15bono.jpg

The nicest copy of ASM#86 that I've ever been able to find (Koko is right -- it's tough in NM or better, especially if you want a well centered copy).

asm86-96.jpg

A different copy of AF#15 that I used to own. I had it pressed up to a 9.8. tongue.gif

AF15-small10.jpg

A third copy of AF#15 that I used to own. I cracked it and sold it raw with the purple label. The buyer turned around and resold it raw on ebay as a restored FN/VF, but apparently didn't realize that he left the CGC label in one of his pictures. 27_laughing.gif

af15plod.jpg

Sold this one a while back. The nicest 9.2 I'd ever seen.

asm63-92.jpg

And last, but not least, the last ASM I bought at the supermarket as a kid before I became a collector. (Thanks to the 16-page insert "the Marvel Comics guide to collecting comics" in the next issue.)

scan0007.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif