• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,437 posts in this topic

Technically these aren't all comics but at least Spiderman related :)

5b3g.jpg

eqxm.jpg

6c2v.jpg

szb6.jpg

AWESOME!!! I love the Spidey -phone!

I had the colorforms. I know I also had the bowl / mug combo. The mug got destroyed in the dishwasher when I was a kid, but I still have the bowl!

Had the lunchbox too! :cloud9:

Picked this out of a large collection locally. Will have to see what CGC says. Love the wrap on this one! Don't see to many that are flush. Excuse the poor camera skills and my shadow making arm lol.

Annual1_zps654fdcac.jpg

That looks great. A nice copy of this book still eludes me.

eBay bucks is a reward program. You must sign up free and you earn 2% on qualified purchases. Every 3 months you are able to spend them on eBay purchases. Yesterday there was a special promotion to give buyers some extra incentive by giving 4x the norm. For more details check eBay. In essence I paid $1111 shipped, last GPA was $1450 + shipping. A nice deal for this book without the eBay bucks, but to me a no brainer with the rewards.