• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
33 33

14,081 posts in this topic

In the chance that some of you aren't aware of this new release, I'm posting it here .... a cover to cover effort by Alex Ross showcasing our fabulous Four. It looks like an homage to the SA timeframe, but mine is still on the way. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

FANTASTIC FOUR FULL CIRCLE

Every once in a while you see a FF #1 that looks like this. It's probably been discussed here before. Think they were from one bad batch? https://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/superhero/fantastic-four-1-marvel-1961-cgc-vg-45-off-white-to-white-pages/a/122239-17377.s?ic2 

lf (1).jpg

Yep, crazy that the black ink ran out ? Quality Control wasn't like it is nowadays.

I'm a big Silver Age FF fan and have a few nice copies but, those single digit issues are way beyond my reach.

I've just bought a really nice FF #39 cgc 7.5 in auction at a very keen price. I've always loved this dramatic Jack Kirby cover. Happy Boy !!