• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
33 33

14,027 posts in this topic

OK...just to fill out the grouping...and to battle my low self-esteem...I'll post my 21...

FANTASTICFOUR21CGC90OW-2.jpg

Anyone got an 18, 19 or 20??

:applause:

Very nice!! I only have a lowly 8.5 #19......but I am working on it!

This was one of the weaker story lines

But classic Kirby art

Great issue. I love issue 25 and 26. How long have you been chasing FFs Rube?

Well since I decided to sell my Flash run because trying to continue picking up the "highest graded copies" became an uphill battle. FF's were the Marvel books I always enjoyed reading and have a complete run of readers from 1-60. I thought it might be "less expensive" to pickup 9.0 copies of that same run along with trying to collect 9.4's of The Atom on the DC side. Of course even picking up 9.0 are sometimes not so easy to. There are some nice 9.0 in the Heritage auction that I am looking at.

Rube

Well since I decided to sell my Flash run because trying to continue picking up the "highest graded copies" became an uphill battle. FF's were the Marvel books I always enjoyed reading and have a complete run of readers from 1-60. I thought it might be "less expensive" to pickup 9.0 copies of that same run along with trying to collect 9.4's of The Atom on the DC side. Of course even picking up 9.0 are sometimes not so easy to. There are some nice 9.0 in the Heritage auction that I am looking at.

Rube

That 9.0 FF 13 they have is VERY tough in grade....the C/OW PQ might make it affordable. I would also try for the 18 in 9.0....another that NEVER turns up in that grade.I enjoy watching you put your run together....it's a tough one in 9.0....especially the # 3.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Rube

That 9.0 FF 13 they have is VERY tough in grade....the C/OW PQ might make it affordable. I would also try for the 18 in 9.0....another that NEVER turns up in that grade.I enjoy watching you put your run together....it's a tough one in 9.0....especially the # 3.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The highest graded DC Silver comics have been going for crazy money. FFs in 9.0 are pretty lovable.

Yep. I did have an FF5 9.2, FF14, FF15, FF26,and I think just about every other issue about 40 in 9.4 but sold them while back. I still have scans of the 5,14,15 if you are interested in seeing.

In the meantime I will post my next 9.0 if it isn't to overbearing...

Steve