• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,693 posts in this topic

Closest I have is this Romita #103 page. I have several others in the 100's, but there are nice Kirby pages in the Comic Art section owned by boardies.

ff103.jpg

Edited by BrianR

Not actually here yet...my third favorite of the early FF's. I had wanted an 8.5 but I think the days of me affording that have come and gone. Nice color and centering on this.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF8.jpg

Not actually here yet...my third favorite of the early FF's. I had wanted an 8.5 but I think the days of me affording that have come and gone. Nice color and centering on this.GOD BLESS...

FF8.jpg

Nice looking book, Jimbo - great colors... (thumbs u

FF8.jpg

Nice looking book, Jimbo - great colors... (thumbs u

Those are strong vibrant colors for a 7.0 jimbo...stellar copy...for me I'd definitely call it a KEEPER! :headbang:

Time sure marches on....FF 8 was my second early FF back issue...a little nicer than this one for the princely sum of $ 7.50 . It didn't have tape on the spine when I got it so I put some there .Hey...tape wasn't a defect. I got it from Howard M Rogofsky. GOD BLESS...