• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,714 posts in this topic

man knows how to bargain!

:wishluck::gossip: Come on bro! You have too many damn cool comics! Spread the wealth around! If you do the trade I will sleep with the Cap #1 under my pillow for a month. And cry every time I look at it. How much satisfaction would that give you, to know you gave another sick colletor the gift of collecting BLISS!!! Plus you bump your FF #4 to my super sweet 5.0 copy. :cloud9:

little upgrade thanks to a boardie; can't put the uc up for sale, as it's a green river, and i have to find a replacement for the ol' ped type-set.

ff43-1.jpg

.... always been one of my favorite covers...... but gets overlooked by many. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It's a tough book in super high grade. You really find yourself wanting a blinding white cover.

Those reprints that came out years ago showed me how cruddy my first copy really was. I had to upgrade it.

Right, as every white cover of the period, I think. My whiter one is still the one I picked from Robert (it is whiter in hand), and the one I prefer even if I have a VFNM one (already posted, pretty similar). :)

snxUUQMh.jpg

MIssion accomplished!

40 year quest to fill out the Kirby FF run is complete with the receipt of an LG, but presentable #5 from jsilverjanet.

ff_run_zpss7wqiifb.jpg

CONGRATS!! :headbang:

:gossip: it goes past issue 64... :baiting:

I ran out of room on the floor, not to worry, I have them all.

MIssion accomplished!

40 year quest to fill out the Kirby FF run is complete with the receipt of an LG, but presentable #5 from jsilverjanet.

ff_run_zpss7wqiifb.jpg

CONGRATS!! :headbang:

:gossip: it goes past issue 64... :baiting:

I ran out of room on the floor, not to worry, I have them all.

Just poking fun... lol Put the 65-102 up when you get a chance...very nice looking books btw! :headbang: