• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,717 posts in this topic

My early FF run

:acclaim:

jdKtBgC.png

Can you imagine if somebody heavy sat down on that couch without looking?

First you'd hear a bunch of plastic cracking sounds, and then the wail of despair as Wipple sees what happened.

Kidding(when I saw you had them all lined up like a seat cover it was the first thing I thought of)

Great looking lineup you have there.

Great new additions here...love these early covers.

Here's another one, as I just picked this sharp book up as an upgrade. I am digging the colors on this one:

FF%2013_zpspxbxtepe.jpg

Thanks for 'watching'!

Dan

Waytago Dan!! :headbang:

I just came back from a vacation and love the new posts!

Especially Bill's #65-67 – it must have been "unnecessarily" expensive to get them at these grades right now, but better now than who-knows-when, considered we do not know what they will do with Warlock.

And drummy's #13 is… just wonderful. :cloud9:

Trying to keep up with Drummy and the Joneses around here can be exhausting... :frustrated::pullhair:lol

Finally coming from Metropolis...

ff9_13828a_zpsqahg6c7d.jpg

Back story. Should've had the book approx. July 1. They moved or something but had a problem with their mail and my initial cashier's check went missing...so went to my bank and stopped payment on a May 12 payment...was told I had to pay a $25 surety bond to get the funds immediately doh! or wait 90 days...being a man of principle I said F-that we'll wait the 90 days...Aug 12...final payment sent and now the book is mine...all mine...can't wait for it to be in hand... :headbang:

Trying to keep up with Drummy and the Joneses around here can be exhausting... :frustrated::pullhair:lol

Finally coming from Metropolis...

ff9_13828a_zpsqahg6c7d.jpg

Back story. Should've had the book approx. July 1. They moved or something but had a problem with their mail and my initial cashier's check went missing...so went to my bank and stopped payment on a May 12 payment...was told I had to pay a $25 surety bond to get the funds immediately doh! or wait 90 days...being a man of principle I said F-that we'll wait the 90 days...Aug 12...final payment sent and now the book is mine...all mine...can't wait for it to be in hand... :headbang:

..... this book in high grade is such a beauty..... congrats Tom. And Drummy's 13 ? .......I'm so jealous I don't know if I can handle it. I may need therapy..... where's Dr, Townsend when you need him ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u