• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
11 11

1,689 posts in this topic

Replacement for a 9.2 ow copy that I owned for almost 25 years and sold. Really glad to have another. One of my favorite books/stories/characters.

Avengers57.jpg

(worship)

Ditto! My favorite superhero, favorite cover and all time favorite book! Thats a REALLY sweet copy also. Nice and bright unlike most copies. congrats! :applause:

Replacement for a 9.2 ow copy that I owned for almost 25 years and sold. Really glad to have another. One of my favorite books/stories/characters.

Avengers57.jpg

(worship)

Ditto! My favorite superhero, favorite cover and all time favorite book! Thats a REALLY sweet copy also. Nice and bright unlike most copies. congrats! :applause:

Almost perfect registration too! :cloud9:

Avengers57.jpg

(worship)

Goes for me too. I pray every night to Stan Lee that Pym eventually shows up on the big screen... which will lead to Ultron... which will of course bring us to his royal awesomeness!!! (worship)

Avengers96CGC98.jpg

Avengers57001.jpg

And I have a 9.2 Stan signed on it's way back to me :banana:

This one was perfect as is - no need for a sig

Avengers5796001.jpg

... and it all began here :luhv:

MarvelMysteryComics13SS70F001.jpg

Oh BTW did I mention that I <3 The Vision (maybe too much :screwy:) If anyone is looking for a graded 57 in the 4.0 - 8.5 range drop me a ring (thumbs u

Thanks for the comments guys. I think I'll slowly get back to my Avengers run, but this GA thing has seriously side-tracked me. :screwy:

Yeah, sticking with GA sounds like a GREAT idea! You definitely shouldn't be buying SWEET Avengers Pedigrees like that insane 37 :baiting:

lol

Thanks for the comments guys. I think I'll slowly get back to my Avengers run, but this GA thing has seriously side-tracked me. :screwy:

Yeah, sticking with GA sounds like a GREAT idea! You definitely shouldn't be buying SWEET Avengers Pedigrees like that insane 37 :baiting:

lol

:sumo: Well at least I'm not paying stupid prices like I did in 2007 ... yikes!!!

lol

:sumo: Well at least I'm not paying stupid prices like I did in 2007 ... yikes!!!

Tell me about it!

I wasn't collecting back then but now when I look on GPA and see some of those prices Dom back then.....YIKES!!!! It's hard to believe Avengers were ever getting those kind of prices! :o