• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
11 11

1,732 posts in this topic

Sweet books kingcom99! (worship)

It's nice to see some new blood who collects the greatest comic in history other than just me and ssasemble!

Keep em coming! Unless I'm posting a new Avengers I've gotten, this thread hits page 2 by the end of the day. No love in this forum for my beloved avengers :sorry:

It's nice to see some new blood who collects the greatest comic in history other than just me and ssasemble!

Keep em coming! Unless I'm posting a new Avengers I've gotten, this thread hits page 2 by the end of the day. No love in this forum for my beloved avengers :sorry:

.....my first Avengers was #56......It was love at first sight....I didn't miss an issue for a long time(except 57....it sold out). Some of the best comics ever. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

lol I'm not sure how many of these I still own. I've upgraded a number of them but haven't gotten caught up on the scanning.

A post in Comics General prompted me to investigate some of my graphics software and it turned out to be pretty easy. I'll have to try it on some of my GA books.

Thank ya sir! I've been hunting Avengers issues with a vengeance the last few months trying to finish off the first 100 before the end of the year. I'm maybe half way there but most are unslabbed.

Got a few I'm about to send in for slabs. Nothing ultra high grade.

AvengersKing-Size1Front-1.jpg

AvengersGiantSize4Front-1.jpg

Avengers58Front.jpg

Avengers60Front.jpg

Avengers62Front.jpg

Avengers67Front.jpg

Avengers69Front.jpg

Avengers83Front.jpg

Avengers87Front.jpg

Avengers88Front-1.jpg

Avengers89Front.jpg

Great comics, though it'd probably be cheaper to buy slabbed comics in that grade than to buy raw comics and get them slabbed. (thumbs u

+1

Those are some sweet books but other than maybe 1 or 2, i dont think it would be financially sound to have them graded. Most of those issues can be bought slabbed for less than the cost of grading in the grades most of those look to be.

Heck, even in 9.4-9.6, most of those issues can be won in auctions for less than $100. Avengers are definitely one of the cheapest of the mainstream Marvel books that are out there.

Edited by sufunk