• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
11 11

1,731 posts in this topic

Beautiful copy of Avengers 59 9.6 WP front back and inside looks like it came right from the press.

Avengers59WP2.jpg

Paul :)

Has anybody else noticed that this book is pretty easy to find in high grade? I regularly see 7.5+ copies of this book and not as many around it. I wonder why. Maybe it's just me?

FF 75 is the same way.

I think this is probably borderline bronze book since it is a 15 center, but posting it here anyways. Dropped it at SDCC last year and got it back today. Was supposed to have Roy Thomas sig, but ended up with Sal Buscema. Still pretty happy about it, though.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by Trev

One of the originals and coolest :cool: :

HULK180.jpg

Nice book, its the one I need to complete my founding members 1st appearances, cost means I won't be getting anytime soon :(

This book represents literally years of collecting in time and money. Save up and you'll get your copy!! (thumbs u