• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise Comicon 2007 - June 8-10, 2007

203 posts in this topic

THE HERO INITIATIVE BRINGS MIKE PERKINS AND EXCLUSIVE MOORE WAGNER WOLFMAN LITHO TO PARADISE COMICS TORONTO CON

LOS ANGELES (June 6, 2007) –The Hero Initiative will be at the Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon with an exclusive print featuring con guests of honor Terry Moore, Matt Wagner, and Marv Wolfman. The litho will be available for sale at The Hero Initiative booth so make sure to come by and have Terry, Marv and Matt sign it for you.

In addition, Hero will have exclusive merchandise for sale such as Marvel: Then and Now DVD featuring Stan Lee, Joe Quesada and Kevin Smith; ACTOR Comics Presents Anthology and an exclusive lithograph by G.I. Joe artist Richard Zajac featuring the Hero Initiative Girls.

Fri., June 8, 2007 (Con Hours 3:00 pm-8:00 pm)

Terry Moore, Marv Wolfman, Matt Wagner: 4:30-5:30

Mike Perkins: 5:30-7:30

Sat., June 9, 2007 (Con Hours 10:00 am-6:30 pm)

Terry Moore, Marv Wolfman, Matt Wagner: 12:30-1:30

Mike Perkins: 4:00-6:00

Kaare Andrews: 2:00-3:30

Sun., June 10, 2007 (Con Hours 11:00 am-5:00 pm)

Mike Perkins: 11:00-12:00

Terry Moore, Marv Wolfman, Matt Wagner: 12:00-1:00

Michael Golden: 1:00-2:00

Talent Caldwell: 2:00-3:30

For more information on Paradise Toronto Con, visit http://www.torontocomicon.com/.

The Hero Initiative is the first-ever federally chartered not-for-profit corporation dedicated strictly to helping comic book creators in need. Hero creates a financial safety net for yesterdays' creators who may need emergency medical aid, financial support for essentials of life, and an avenue back into paying work. It's a chance for all of us to give back something to the people who have given us so much enjoyment.

# # #

For further information, contact:

Janine Bielski

310-909-7809

HeroInitiative@aol.com

www.HeroInitiative.org

litho1.jpg

Just to let everyone know you can win a 3 day pass to the show. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Follow the link

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...part=1&vc=1

Um..still waiting to hear if I need to buy tickets or not. Can you tell me please? Online ticket sales are over, Rob? confused-smiley-013.gif

Andy

Just to let everyone know you can win a 3 day pass to the show. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Follow the link

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...part=1&vc=1

Um..still waiting to hear if I need to buy tickets or not. Can you tell me please? Online ticket sales are over, Rob? confused-smiley-013.gif

Andy

Yeah, I went to the site to order them this morning and discovered it was over. (I'm a Dec 24 shopper at XMas time too) At any rate, I'm not super-worried about being in at exactly 3 so I guess it's no biggie. But yeah we're line-waiters now.

WOW This is today! I literally can't wait!

So, what's everyone looking for? I'm definitely looking to expand my GA collection a bit. I'm hoping to obtain a Tim Holt 11 (finally) as well as pick up a new ME Ghost Rider or 2.

Then with my little bit of leftover money I hope to finish my 80s/90s Silver Surfer run. (And maybe work on my Avengers run a bit too.)

Oh-- and fill in my SA Daredevil gaps.

*sigh* I'm going to need more money.

Well Looks like a situation at work has torpedoed all my convention plans for this weekend and I wont be going at all.

If anyone can get me a Captain America Sketch by Oeming on one of those Fallen Son blank covers It be much apprieciated