• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,132 posts in this topic

9.4 ow/w #7............$8,000.

(why am I not bidding........my 9.2 ow/w #7 was close to that two years ago :censored: )

check the start of this thread. The 2 9.4 asking prices on Pedigree and CL were $20k and $18k

Yeah I'm in there somewhere stating how much I once offered Josh for his Western Penn copy about three months before he sold it. I'm happy he turned me down!! That "patience" thing the older, sage like Boardies talk of has some merit to it!!

Am I the only DD fan, praiser of sweet DD books, or just nice Boardie on these Boards to keep giving sole shout outs for all the recent SWEET DD books posted???? There are too many DD sets registered to not have a couple other computer emotions or words of admiration or respect being posted. Geez!! lol!!

Heck, some point in the near future I will be posting a very coveted, a long time coming to my clammy asss 8th grader at a dancesque hands DD slab. A upgrade I have wanted to do for many moons. A book I have fallen asleep to dreaming and drooling about....... or not slept a wink because I did not have one upon my shelf to shed a tear of love or achievement every time I walked by the sexy SOB!! Some love from fellow DD aficionado Boardies would sure beat - a head shaking "comic geek," chortling Mrs. and local buds.

Anyways, unless those are German Reprints - lol!!! - that is a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty nice stash you have there of Hornhead #1s! Helleva group shot!! :headbang:

Yeah, 5 DD 1's is spectacular! I love the lower grades, too. I bought a coverless DD 1 once about 7 years ago. It was only ten bucks, so I didn't take it out of the bag until I got home. When I did take it out, I found the front cover (in crumpled pieces) between the comic and the back board! I gave it to my friend Jeff for X-mas.