• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,123 posts in this topic

Dipped my toe in the DD circuit at ECCC. Came away with a nice low grade #1 and just picked up 2 & 3. So now I have an aim to do the yellow DD issues from 1 to 7.

006.jpg

Nice!! That was what my original goal was. But I had a a hard time filling in gaps at the grade I wanted, so I ventured out. I think the original yellow is a fun goal. I also included Spidey #16, Marvel Super-Heroes #1 and I'm adding Spidey #18 to my yellow list, since DD has a cameo in that book with the FF.

Good luck on the run!!

daredevil36.jpg

:cloud9: Rob you ever want to rid yourself of that unsightly stain on the collection, make sure and let me know ASAP. (thumbs u

I can't even believe I keep it in the house, it's so unsightly lol

I know :insane: what's the world coming to. I recommend throwing it into an envelop post marked to Monterey ASAP. :idea:lol

Dipped my toe in the DD circuit at ECCC. Came away with a nice low grade #1 and just picked up 2 & 3. So now I have an aim to do the yellow DD issues from 1 to 7.

006.jpg

Nice!! That was what my original goal was. But I had a a hard time filling in gaps at the grade I wanted, so I ventured out. I think the original yellow is a fun goal. I also included Spidey #16, Marvel Super-Heroes #1 and I'm adding Spidey #18 to my yellow list, since DD has a cameo in that book with the FF.

Good luck on the run!!

pretty sure DD is red in that ASM #18 cameo...

006.jpg

Good luck on the run!!

Being 11/64 I would think yellow and thought I remember seeing him in yellow. I could be wrong.

Anybody?

006.jpg

Good luck on the run!!

Being 11/64 I would think yellow and thought I remember seeing him in yellow. I could be wrong.

Anybody?

It's confirmed. I opened up my copy of ASM 18 and sure enough DD is in his yellow costume in one panel and a sole yellow head shot in another panel.

006.jpg

Good luck on the run!!

Anybody?

It's confirmed. I opened up my copy of ASM 18 and sure enough DD is in his yellow costume in one panel and a sole yellow head shot in another panel.

ok. i checked. that's not the DD cameo i was thinking of. JIM 116 is what i was thinking. it's from may '65 (in between DD 7 and 8). so i guess that's probably the 2nd appearance of the red costume.

006.jpg

Good luck on the run!!

Anybody?

(thumbs u

I got beat up on a few books this week, but I did win these two.

daredevil79.jpg

daredevil51.jpg

I had these two and the Curator I just won lined up along my wall. While it's couple of years newer the Rocky Mountain copy stands up very well next to the other two pedigrees. It's a fresh looking book.