• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,126 posts in this topic

Suh-weeet Daredevils, John!

Thanks.

The PQ is actually newstand white. These DD books are honestly fresh and looked brand new.

Hey, this thread is for collectors.

:baiting:

Just back from CGC, and will be available for purchase very soon.

Scan sucks, but the book might be the best in existence. ;)

Very nice cover! How is it that Thor seems

to make all SA/GA covers better, and I'm

not a huge Thor fan?

Been a very, long time coming. I'm pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty PSYCHED!! I was holding it yesterday morning while having a cup of coffee and honestly, I just stared at it and smiled for about ten minutes. One of the nicest mornings I have had in a good while. I owe it ALL to Mr. Vintagecomics......the artist formerly known as Roy.

Thank-you so very, very much Roy, I love it Mandinga!! :foryou:

DD7cgc94oww50p.jpg

Been a very, long time coming. I'm pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty PSYCHED!! I was holding it yesterday morning while having a cup of coffee and honestly, I just stared at it and smiled for about ten minutes. One of the nicest mornings I have had in a good while. I owe it ALL to Mr. Vintagecomics......the artist formerly known as Roy.

DD7cgc94oww50p.jpg

:applause:

DD7cgc94oww50p.jpg

(worship)

You're easy to please.

lol

I know this was a true grail for you, so congrats!

(thumbs u

Hey.....That's exactly what the Mrs. says to me.

(I can't help it the boobs are one of the best things on earth!! :cloud9: )

(Roy, its hard not to praise you when it was such a punctual transaction coupled with a price that was truly awesome. Now if you also had a knack for finding 9.4 Naked Prey Dell Movie Classics like DD #7s.....I would feel obligated to buy you a case of conditioner for your locks and pants!! (thumbs u )

Just back from CGC:

Susha News:

11296f.jpg

Western Penn

11190f.jpg

Double cover

11305f.jpg

Western Penn

6583f.jpg

Western Penn

11161f.jpg

Western Penn

11176f.jpg

I just plain missed on this one, thought 8.0

11076f.jpg

And the heartbreak of my submission, I didn't notice that the value stamp had be cut out and TAPED BACK IN. :/ It's easily a 9.4 or better book otherwise, and I think a qualified grade would have been better. :/

6818f.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy

For a title that's on the back burner for me, I sure seem to be picking up a lot of them lately. I just got this at the local show today. It presents very nicely, and the price was right. It also is literally the SA key of the lowest priority for me, but I could not pass it by.

DD1.jpg

For a title that's on the back burner for me, I sure seem to be picking up a lot of them lately. I just got this at the local show today. It presents very nicely, and the price was right. It also is literally the SA key of the lowest priority for me, but I could not pass it by.

DD1.jpg

Nice book Bro! What grade do you give it? I would love to upgrade my copy one day. I think I have a pretty beat up good copy. Bought it years ago...wish I would have sprang for the extra money to buy a nicer copy...since it was not that expensive of a book at the time.