• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,123 posts in this topic

Won an 8.0 #11 last night...think that I got a great price on it and can wait to put it in the collection.Certainly not the level that you guys are posting, but happy to add it to my collection.

Everyone on here has better books than I do, but these are mine and I love them.

Just got this in the mail.

IMG_03682.jpg

My almost complete run of 1-25.

calebandNYEplusporkloin072.jpg

and the other graded books that i have

calebandNYEplusporkloin060.jpg

Got some books back today.. (I love having sequential serial numbers!)

DD_F_030.jpg

This is a Slobodian copy, but CGC doesn't recognize Slobodian as a Pedigree. :(:sorry:

DD_F_026.jpg

DD_F_020.jpg

I missed badly on this one. I a solid 8.5. :( No spine stress, and the only glaring issue is the wavering of the cover along the top edge about 2 inches long; not a tear and no color breaking... Especially weird considering I undergraded the 2 books above at 9.0. :(

DD_F_019.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy

I missed badly on this one. I a solid 8.5. :( No spine stress, and the only glaring issue is the wavering of the cover along the top edge about 2 inches long; not a tear and no color breaking... Especially weird considering I undergraded the 2 books above at 9.0. :(

Most likely there's a subtle, significant defect--something like a stain on the interior front cover. Call for grader's notes.