• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,122 posts in this topic

For me the link goes to a 6.5 DD #1 on Clink that's about $1200 over 12 month GPA with a few hours left to go on the bidding. I would consider that aggressive bidding as well.

That's plum crazy :)

I just bought the CLink DD #1 in 9.0. I was thinking about going for the 9.4, but didn't think it looked any better than the one I got. Now that it is done....does anybody have the GPA for 9.0? I am sure I paid too much, but I don't plan on selling later to make money.

Thanks!

Since it came up earlier, I thought I'd share that I took a run at the DD7 Twin Cities tonight. I wasn't prepared to go all in, so I ended up bowing out around $3000.

The good news is that I was able to switch tracks as soon as I lost out on the 7 to get the 16 for what I felt like was a good price :cloud9:

147805.jpg.78cebab93d845f90d6f3442ffca53f86.jpg

Edited by rob_react

Very excited about this one! :whee:

This is the book that was on sale the month I was born! Only need two more (#163 and #165) for a full 9.8 Run! :banana:

syb891.png

Justin my man - VERY nice copy!!

Pretty sweet & a cool arse pickup, being it is your "birthcomic" to boot. Cheers!!

Admittedly, I got into Daredevil as a kid with the Miller run. And as a big DD fan, I'm embarrassed to say I really haven't read much pre-Miller Daredevil (#1 and #7). :blush: I've been buying all of the Marvel Masterworks. Need to pick up Vol. 1 and finish a few things I'm reading now and then I can't wait to dive into it. :banana:

I missed this… Whaaat? :ohnoez:

OK, Daredevil has never been among my top reads, but if I have to choose a few issues which come to my mind, you have to read #47, #56-57 and definitely the Roger McKenzie pre-Miller run (so you’ll see how good it was and possibly closer to your acquired "Millertaste" :D ).

3 great books in less than 24 hours

DD 100 9.4 from Comic Connect (I stupidly hadn't browsed their non-auction listings in a while)

DD 131 9.4 from Heritage last night

DD 17 9.4 from Bob Storms

148164.jpg.42703b369ccc4213274a559eaa3e2473.jpg

148165.jpg.f69e132fd95f8a8bfe6b6ffa186efb0c.jpg