• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,125 posts in this topic

Won this REALLY cheap the other night on eBay! :acclaim:

I know it's Volume 2 and kind of a "whatever" issue, but it's Bendis' first issue of Daredevil. And I love the "Wake Up" story. :cloud9:

2hzs6xi.jpg

I won three of those books that night. 1st Echo, 1st Bendis/Maleev and #45 (the "fight me" cover)

I won these in the CC auction tonight.

I got clobbered on a bunch of other DDs which went for what felt like strong prices. I'm happy with what I did win, for sure.

Very nice books. I snagged the #12. :whee:

Now there you go!! :headbang:

That is definitely another very hard DD to obtain in 9.4 ow/w or better.

Congrats on a great book and a great copy!! (thumbs u

Thanks guys! It came in today and it looks better in person. :grin:

This thread needed a :bump:

Got this in the other day as a surprise from a buddy! :foryou::cloud9:

selir8.jpg

I loved those Lancer books. They introduced me to the Silver Age! :cloud9:

Edited by mdktkd2

Talk about awesome timing. I forgot that I'd won two books from ComicConnect. DD #117 and #85 in 9.4. They just came today. I just need a handful of books (6 or 7) to finish 100-157.

Talk about awesome timing. I forgot that I'd won two books from ComicConnect. DD #117 and #85 in 9.4. They just came today. I just need a handful of books (6 or 7) to finish 100-157.

Congrats! Pics, pics! :baiting::insane:

Congrats! Pics, pics! :baiting::insane:

Very nice!

Pics! :sumo:

#85 is a great Gladiator cover! :applause:

Like Justin noted - #85 is definitely a great Gladiator cover.....and as DD covers go, I always put it up there with my personal favorites.

Two more sweet additions Rob - best of luck and cheering for you to get those few books to closeout #100-#157!!

Like Justin noted - #85 is definitely a great Gladiator cover.....and as DD covers go, I always put it up there with my personal favorites.

Two more sweet additions Rob - best of luck and cheering for you to get those few books to closeout #100-#157!!

Thanks! It's a tough slog for some of these books in the 100s. The only easy one left is 131, which I just need to step up and win/buy somewhere.