• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,122 posts in this topic

It's not just the number on the label (and that's tough enough!) I'm looking for well centered books and that era wasn't the greatest for Marvel in terms of production quality.

It will be interesting to see what the last 5-10 are.

It's not just the number on the label (and that's tough enough!) I'm looking for well centered books and that era wasn't the greatest for Marvel in terms of production quality.

It will be interesting to see what the last 5-10 are.

I know how you are man and what you are looking for in all your books - that's why I give you a lot of props on constructing a set of HG structurally and visually perfect looking books!!

(That's why I said with 131s you have a lot of options - since so many are slabbed at least)

New to this thread but this page is just awesome just to show you i'm no light weight,I'm completing The whole Daredevil Vol.1 started off with The whole Miller run in high Grade and also just purchased DD#7 in 6.5 to 7.0 range working on Issue also have all of Vol.2,Vol.3 and the current Vol.4.Thanks guys.

New to this thread but this page is just awesome just to show you i'm no light weight,I'm completing The whole Daredevil Vol.1 started off with The whole Miller run in high Grade and also just purchased DD#7 in 6.5 to 7.0 range working on Issue also have all of Vol.2,Vol.3 and the current Vol.4.Thanks guys.

Nice!!!

Best of luck on all the Volumes!!

(Hope to see you in the #1 soon!

Let me ask you guys. Are you enjoying the current Daredevil run including the last one as well? For the life of me i think something is missing. Not sure i like the feel of the book. (shrug)

Edited by carter3175

I'm up to the 5th tpb. I think the art is sort of an acquired taste. At first I didn't like it. Now I kind of do. It's just a stark contrast from the Bendis and Brubaker runs. It's lighthearted and fun. :)

I think that's it. It's lighthearted and fun. I am still spoiled by Miller's run. If I wanted fun I would collect Spiderman. I just enjoy DD in the underworld with the Kingpin presence. I can only dream.

Let me ask you guys. Are you enjoying the current Daredevil run including the last one as well? For the life of me i think something is missing. Not sure i like the feel of the book. (shrug)

DD reboot w Waid is great. One of the few new comics I buy. I am behind a few months, but I will get caught up.

I think that's it. It's lighthearted and fun. I am still spoiled by Miller's run. If I wanted fun I would collect Spiderman. I just enjoy DD in the underworld with the Kingpin presence. I can only dream.

Exactly. It's not great but not horrible, it's just different. Fun is the best way to describe Waids run. Although, lately I've been itching for a darker DD, hopefully we get some soon lol

Rereading the Bendis run to hold me over :devil: