• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay

3,099 posts in this topic

I just got $30 for a hastings TMNT variant.

The one with the four turtles sectioned off on the cover?

yes

The Jet Pack variant TMNT 1 and the Neccra variant only have a print run of 1000,should be interesting to see what these will go for graded.

well it has to be Justice League at moment, stupid prices, i never bought the standard cover, i got the variant at normal price, should of realised it would go mad and should have profited on the way people are buying as prices on them in a few months will crash

Justice League has gone to a 4th print.

The 2nd print has been allocated at 50% of orders in the UK and we weren't even offered the 3rd print, it sold out Stateside before we got the email.

Action #1, Batgirl #1 & Detective #1 are gone at Distributor level.

It's release day today & we haven't had orders filled from 2 weeks ago.

There will be a lot of new customers dissapointed by this as DC promise plenty of

overprint to accomadate extra orders.

We've turned away 10-15 customers last week looking for Justice League #1.

Gone even though we upped our orders 10 fold.

Once they see it on Ebay at silly money, they won't bother with #2 etc.

Don't think the market can survive another speculator crash so we're keeping a close eye on this.

The 2nd print has been allocated at 50% of orders in the UK and we weren't even offered the 3rd print, it sold out Stateside before we got the email.

There will be a lot of new customers dissapointed by this as DC promise plenty of

Don't think the market can survive another speculator crash so we're keeping a close eye on this.

wow i never knew they hit them levels, i keep looking for the normal copy on ebay for the right price but it just seems to be £8 ($13) each, love to have the sketch but thats hitting £200 ($300)

Yeah, this is a bit concerning. You know there are many buying multiples of this book. Who in the heck are they going to sell them to?

Implosion of print. Bring on the digital age.

Rare is relative though. I agree it is completely overused but you can't fault someone by saying the statement is untrue. When they claim a sellout and it's not well then.....