• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any One Interested in a MYSTERY IN SPACE Collecting Thread?

648 posts in this topic

Beautiful book, Rich! I bought my first MIS last night. I wasn't even in the ballpark for a few others.

MIS2780.jpg

That's a beaut (thumbs u

My next collecting problem theme begins...

afa44751.jpg

That's a beauty. I have a 9.4 white of this book as well, just awesome. I should post my MIS 62 CGC 9.4 ow/w it's the lone top census copy by a mile (no 9.2s). These MIS books are just awesome and impossible to find in grade.

That's a beauty. I have a 9.4 white of this book as well, just awesome. I should post my MIS 62 CGC 9.4 ow/w it's the lone top census copy by a mile (no 9.2s). These MIS books are just awesome and impossible to find in grade.

hypnotize-blocks.png

Foolkiller, you must sell beaumonts your Mystery in Space 62,must sell beaumonts your Mystery in Space 62, must sell beaumonts your Mystery in Space 62 :grin:

It's up on the boards, so jump. :baiting:

Didn't see that in Foolkiller's sales thread, I would love to nab it, it's worth every penny he's asking just a little to rich for my blood at this time :(

Sphinx + Greytone + Sci-Fi + DC = ^^

Is this any good?

mysteryinspace36.jpg

The more I see of these covers, the more I want to collect them. I suppose, like all DC genre books from this era, they start getting pricey in grade.

They are a little pricey in high grade, but when you compare them to other genres they are relative bargains. And in that fine to very fine range where they look good but are not necessarily considered high grade by many these books are downright cheap. And just like the war books even in that grade range they are pretty tough to come by.