• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

Thanks Ciorac, I'm trying to keep this thread going. Here is another Flessel New Adventure (#18):

1473453-NewAdv.18%28MH%29%282%29.jpg

That's a great cover....very american south seas/hawaiian vacation...

You guys constantly amaze me with the classic 1937-1945 books you pull out of your ....................collections. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Ciorac, I'm trying to keep this thread going. Here is another Flessel New Adventure (#18):

That's a great cover....very american south seas/hawaiian vacation...

You guys constantly amaze me with the classic 1937-1945 books you pull out of your ....................collections. thumbsup2.gif

Yes. Great cover. Ummm, if you ever want to sell...(look at my signature gossip.gif )

I absolutely love the Adventure/New Adventure books, but I'd never pay that much for that book. 893naughty-thumb.gif I'd love to see the sucker (I mean lucky guy) who pays that much!

I agree. It is insane.

I love low grades!!!

Reserves have appeared, and for this beauty, with BP, the minimum now comes out to a bit over $27K. 3X Guide. I'm doubtful it will sell at that price.

3X the 9.2 price for an Edgar Church 9.6 doesn't seem that outrageous to me. What do you think is a fair price for a 9.6 Church copy relative to 9.2 guide value?

3X the 9.2 price for an Edgar Church 9.6 doesn't seem that outrageous to me. What do you think is a fair price for a 9.6 Church copy relative to 9.2 guide value?

For a lower priced book in a mainstream DC title like Adventure, 4x to 5x Guide would be typical for a 9.6 Church copy. But for higher priced books like this one, there is more of a price resistance. Having said that, 3x Guide for that book would not be unreasonable at all.