• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

I loved how you used to post the NA 26 periodically during Ian Levine`s quest. 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

for viewing pleasure.....if any one has a itch for ones in the teens let me know...

1463125-newad15.jpg

Sounds good to me! thumbsup2.gif

.....if any one has a itch for ones in the teens let me know...

Please post more!

You mean, like this?

100_1241.jpg

It's mine! All mine! Bwwwwaaaahahahaha....

(seriously, unless I miss my guess these books that Jon has are from the same source and they are simply fabulous).

STEVE

(seriously, unless I miss my guess these books that Jon has are from the same source and they are simply fabulous).

Steve, that is a beautiful #16. Is it a pedigree? What is the "source" that you refer to in your last post?

Early 'S' books me thinks.

And now we switch over to our special correspondent in field, Sir Jon Berk...

STEVE

We seem to have some technical difficulties and can't reach our special correspondent, so let's go to another story...

As RHG so astutely put it, these pre-hero books have hidden treasures galore inside. For example, this opening page from the NA 16 posted above:

100_1249.jpg

One other thing I noticed is the book before this issue, NA 15, doesn't carry a Federal Men story - never knew that and it's also not mentioned in the Guide.

STEVE

Steve, that is a beautiful #16. Is it a pedigree? What is the "source" that you refer to in your last post?

Early 'S' books me thinks.

And now we switch over to our special correspondent in field, Sir Jon Berk...

STEVE

The 16 found a great home with Steve. He just has great taste! I will post the 17, 19 and 20 shortly.....jon