• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

I posted this one several months ago when I first got it. I sent it in to CGC recently because I was going to sell it to cover a big expense in the CL auction. Well, that's not going to happen, but, it arrived today, so here it is anyway in all its slabbed glory.

Nice NA 18 innocuous!!

If you do sell it :takeit: in a heartbeat :)

I think someone....cough cough SWAPTO......should post a NA #23 since one isn't posted in this thread yet!

Trust me I already checked :grin:

Come on Ben get on it!!! :baiting:

Also Peter (RHG) if you have a scan of your #25 maybe you could post that too please :wishluck::foryou:

NewAdventure23sm.jpg

there you go ronaldo.....

and ı second that motıon to post the 25 :)

p.s. adventure34 4.5 on ıts way from rıck. wıll post as soon as ı get ıt :cloud9:

bennoss

I think someone....cough cough SWAPTO......should post a NA #23 since one isn't posted in this thread yet!

Trust me I already checked :grin:

Come on Ben get on it!!! :baiting:

Also Peter (RHG) if you have a scan of your #25 maybe you could post that too please :wishluck::foryou:

NewAdventure23sm.jpg

there you go ronaldo.....

and ı second that motıon to post the 25 :)

p.s. adventure34 4.5 on ıts way from rıck. wıll post as soon as ı get ıt :cloud9:

bennoss

:banana::cloud9: