• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

WOW! :o

Just, WOW!!!! :o

I really mean WOW!!! :o

Yeah, what he said.

As I alluded to in the Top 10 thread, a group shot of books that Peter considered his Top 10 would be a mindblowing experience. Hell, so would shots of his Second 10, or Third 10.

Over the weekend, I finally took the time to take a few group shots. I thought that I would dust off this old thread for the first series of shots. Here are some very early New Comics/New Adventures:

(worship)

Over the weekend, I finally took the time to take a few group shots. I thought that I would dust off this old thread for the first series of shots. Here are some very early New Comics/New Adventures:

That is just a ridiculous set of books, especially in that condition. (worship)

Gawd almighty.... :o(worship):cloud9:

Great comics (worship)