• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes TV show

824 posts in this topic

tonight's episode was fantastic

the funny part was that in all the goodness of the episode, surprise surprise, no Wonder Twins!

i kinda feel bad for Sylar though. i definately want him to be in more of the show.

and the little bits they previewed for next week look spectacular.

I echo your thoughts! (thumbs u

:gossip: if we say anymore, it'll just spoil the show for those who want to watch it later...

Yeah, that would sting like a biotch.

I agree but perhaps due to the writer's strike they decided to add that ending as it still poses unanswered questions.

I really liked the eye-shot with the slow-mo bloodspurt, very dramatic! (thumbs u

So, I watched it last night and it kind of held my interest. I can say that I was curious about it and I dug some parts of it.

The asian guy just rocks for some reason.

But can anyone tell me why that girl seems to always be in a cheerleading outfit?

Is this just to draw out old men viewers or is there some reason. I mean I totally understand if its Friday night before a game but come on, I don't even think I saw a high school.

But can anyone tell me why that girl seems to always be in a cheerleading outfit?

Because she's a cheerleader? (shrug)

Well I understand that but thinking back to my highschool days the only time the girls were in their outfits was when there was a game.

If there was a friday night game they would be in their outfits on Fridays and that was it. They just didn't wear them all the time.

Well I understand that but thinking back to my highschool days the only time the girls were in their outfits was when there was a game.

If there was a friday night game they would be in their outfits on Fridays and that was it. They just didn't wear them all the time.

Just :baiting: with ya!

In the episode last night she was abducted while she was at practice...and it looks better for tv I guess.

Don't they generally practice every day after school?

Too bad we only have two episodes left - the season is building some nice momentum after last night.

So now that Noah has been cured/revived, does that mean he will conceivably live forever like Old Lady Petrelli hinted was happening with the people that Adam gave blood to? Does that mean Nathan is now a highlander/Eternal Warrior that can fly?