• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes TV show

824 posts in this topic

Nice pic! :applause:

We didn't get to see them being stuck on the show floor, in Philly Ms Panettiere was signing right across from me so I got to see the 2.5 hour line to see her up close.

*wet blanket warning*

Anyone else wonder why Noah was smart enough to keep Bell moist while abducted...but not at the hostage exchange????

And her "You think this is my first day?" comment right before she shocks herself?

(so she didn't realize she was wet?????)

I'm sorry, but though the storylines themselves -and action- are gearing up...the writing itself keeps getting worse!

I'm starting to welcome the strike...

Rick

*wet blanket warning*

Anyone else wonder why Noah was smart enough to keep Bell moist while abducted...but not at the hostage exchange????

And her "You think this is my first day?" comment right before she shocks herself?

(so she didn't realize she was wet?????)

I'm sorry, but though the storylines themselves -and action- are gearing up...the writing itself keeps getting worse!

I'm starting to welcome the strike...

Rick

I was expecting a Hannibal Lector-type cage to wheel her around in with a tub of water for her to stand in. Then she just walks up and burns off her restraints after the trade.

But can anyone tell me why that girl seems to always be in a cheerleading outfit?

Because she's a cheerleader? (shrug)

Well I understand that but thinking back to my highschool days the only time the girls were in their outfits was when there was a game.

If there was a friday night game they would be in their outfits on Fridays and that was it. They just didn't wear them all the time.

Just caught the beginning again, Claire told her father she had a pep rally right before she told him to F off.

I remember the girls practicing in their normal clothes. I am guessing the outfits aren't that comfortable.

When I was in high school, during basketball season, the cheerleaders/drill team would practive in an aux gym, the girls bball team in the other aux and the boys in the main. During Football, depending on the weather, they would practice inside or out. They were either in uniform or shorts and t's.

You know, I was just sitting here thinking about this.

(Please forgive me as I do not know names)

So, the flying dude gets the cheerleader lady and flys away.

Then the lightingbolt chick shoots them however this is where I get confused.

Clearly she can shoot bolts but can they track? It seems to be able to hit a fast flying object you would have to have some sort of tracking device on the bolt.

Judging by how quickly he picked up the one dude and flew away one would think they wouldn't even be in sight once she started to shoot the bolt.

And it it just me or is flying directly up stupid? Why not across and away. He told him to get her away as fast as he could and it seemed like they only made in 50 feet or so.

Clearly she can shoot bolts but can they track? It seems to be able to hit a fast flying object you would have to have some sort of tracking device on the bolt.

Judging by how quickly he picked up the one dude and flew away one would think they wouldn't even be in sight once she started to shoot the bolt.

And it it just me or is flying directly up stupid? Why not across and away. He told him to get her away as fast as he could and it seemed like they only made in 50 feet or so.

Im thinking she has mentral control of them

Im thinking she has mentral control of them

Did it not curve towards them?

Lightning moves at just short of the speed of...well um....LIGHT.

I don't care how fast it looked like Wes was flying, lightning travels at anywhere between 60,000 and 100,000 feet per second (depending on atmospheric conditions and other factors) and that would pretty much hit a flying man like he was standing still.

And if Wes could fly that fast he would strip the clothing, skin and hair from himself and clair beside the fact that they would not be able to breath.

C

It doesn't matter how fast lightning moves if you don't aim correctly (unless she can indeed control the trajectory telepathically).

You still have to shoot where they're gonna be...not where they are.

And don't forget about the "reaction time" variable: she frees herself...she looks up to see where they are...she raises her hands to aim...she fires...tick tock.

And I still say Noah should have fitted her with a pair of water mocassins to keep her at bay. He deserved to be shot in the eye...dumaass (that's Doo-maas!).

Rick