• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Merry Marching MLJ Thread

311 posts in this topic

The seller (Harley Yee) engaged in Full 893applaud-thumb.gif Disclosure (slight repair at top staple) on this book, and even at above Guide I just could not resist - I've never owned, let alone seen in a person, a copy of Zip 29. Thnx Harley!

(Bob Montana cover, too...)

100_1855.jpg

STEVE

The seller (Harley Yee) engaged in Full 893applaud-thumb.gif Disclosure (slight repair at top staple) on this book, and even at above Guide I just could not resist - I've never owned, let alone seen in a person, a copy of Zip 29. Thnx Harley!

(Bob Montana cover, too...)

100_1855.jpg

STEVE

Did Harley disclose how cool the cover is? I give it my nod of approval!

Recent ebay purchase - has a few obvious problems but this cover has rocketed to near the top of my MLJ favorites.

100_2011.jpg

STEVE

I Love Lucey!

27_laughing.gif I wonder if he did the babba-loo!

STEVE

Recent ebay purchase - has a few obvious problems

The only obvious problem is that it's not in my collection. sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

That is a very cool cover, Steve! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Also one of my favorite Hangman covers, though it is tough to pick between 4,5, and 6. Cool book, Steve.

Just won this on ebay for $342! It's one of the nicest Archie #4's I've seen - for some reason this book is pretty tough!

archiecover.jpg

I think Saturday night at almost 1:00 A.M. EST is a bad time to end auctions, don't you?