• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Merry Marching MLJ Thread

311 posts in this topic

I think #2 is the toughest out of the first 10, followed by #4. I've seen quite a few 5's. In my 5 + years of tracking early Archie Ebay Sales, here's what I've come up with:

#1's - At least 12 different copies

2 - 6 copies

3 - 5 copies

4 - 4 copies

5 - 12 copies

6 - 6 copies

7 - 12 copies

8 - 10 copies

9 - 10 copies

10 - 7 copies

Are you sure some of those ebay copies aren't re-runs? Anyway....2 is a very common book, I use to use them as toilet paper when I was camping. Four is not that tough in low grade, I've had three in the past 8 years.I'm aware that Shield has a g/vg copy of Archie 2 that present like a vg+ in scans but it's still a common, common, very common book. I collect very common books by the way.

Are you sure some of those ebay copies aren't re-runs? Anyway....2 is a very common book, I use to use them as toilet paper when I was camping. Four is not that tough in low grade, I've had three in the past 8 years.I'm aware that Shield has a g/vg copy of Archie 2 that present like a vg+ in scans but it's still a common, common, very common book. I collect very common books by the way.
archie02_01_small.jpg

archie02_02_small.jpg

That's one sweet Super-Duck! (thumbs u

:gossip: That Pep tain't too shabby neither!