• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

I'd give away every book I own for that Action 1 6.5. But I'd still take the AA 16 9.4 over the Action 1, in a split second and without thinking twice.

The Mile High AA 16 is too unique of a book to pass on, and is probably one of the 3 or 4 single most valuable comics in the hobby.

I certainly agree with Adam.

So, let's rank them. I don't live at the "top of the market", much more of a bottom feeder, but here are some of the ones I know about.

Hopefully the deep pockets here will re-order and add to this list please

1. Action 1 - Church

2. Tec 27 - Allentown

3. Marvel 1 - Church

4. Flash 1 - Church

5. AA 16 - Church

I agree w/ 4 out of 5, but am not sure the Flash 1 makes the list. (It sold for a lot less than the MH AA 16) I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think the MH AA 16 is worth more than the MH Marvel 1 too.

I'd give away every book I own for that Action 1 6.5. But I'd still take the AA 16 9.4 over the Action 1, in a split second and without thinking twice.

The Mile High AA 16 is too unique of a book to pass on, and is probably one of the 3 or 4 single most valuable comics in the hobby.

:golfclap::takeit:

So, let's rank them. I don't live at the "top of the market", much more of a bottom feeder, but here are some of the ones I know about.

1. Action 1 - Church

2. Tec 27 - Allentown

3. Marvel 1 - Church

4. Flash 1 - Church

5. AA 16 - Church

I agree w/ 4 out of 5, but am not sure the Flash 1 makes the list. (It sold for a lot less than the MH AA 16) I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think the MH AA 16 is worth more than the MH Marvel 1 too.

I agree! (thumbs u

I am glad you two both agree with me about taking the MH AA 16 over the Action 1 :)

I started to think I was the only one since everybody was picking the 6.5 Action #1

truthfully, action 1 in a heartbeat...

the "why" part for me is that there are a bunch of AA 16's available (true, most all are restored, but I bet I know of 8 copies available right now)...you know how many action 1 ...that is right ,zippo, nada , zilch...

Yeah, but you have to take the grade into account. Also the fact that there will probably never be a higher graded AA 16... cant say the same thing with this Action 1

not me, I generally (not 100% of the time, but 99%) don't consider grade a huge factor (other than price) in me picking a book! but I do consider scarcity, and action 1 is far scarcer in the the market (for sale) than AA 16.... it being the highest graded MH is a HUGE plus, but I took that out of the equation (at least for me)

1. Action 1 - Church

2. Tec 27 - Allentown

3. Marvel 1 - Church

4. Flash 1 - Church

5. AA 16 - Church

Great list Bill but you left out the Superman #1 isn't there a NM copy out there somewhere? I would also put the AA 16 above the the Flash 1 and maybe alongside the Marvel 1 (depending on the collector's taste).

Where does the AF #15 @ CGC 9.6 fit in on the list? Best Existing?

CC

Edited by CarolinaComix