• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

WELL DONE Rick!!

THAT is my ALL TIME grail book!! (worship)

Now, that being said, if you want to raise some funds for that purchase... (PM sent)

actually, my potential to sell list is going to have to expand...

what's on your sell list? :) You know what books I'm interested in

if any tec's go, they are 41 and above...unless I can get the 29 off heritage, then....

Gotcha.. I may be interested in the Tec 41 and above. Lemme know about em.. Yeah, been following the Heritage Tec 29 and it's still within your price range

what's on your sell list? :) You know what books I'm interested in

if any tec's go, they are 41 and above...unless I can get the 29 off heritage, then....

Gotcha.. I may be interested in the Tec 41 and above. Lemme know about em.. Yeah, been following the Heritage Tec 29 and it's still within your price range

:wishluck:

'Tec #38. Despite all the Robin hating that goes on around here, I think his origin story in that book is one of the better early Batman stories.

allentown tec 38...only one of those...there are other action 7's (though I might never see another one!)

Well, it looks like a clean sweep for the Allentown copy of 'Tec 38 so far.

A little surprsiing considering all the Robin haters on the boards here. Even more so when you consider how common the 'Tec 38 is in comparison to the Action 7.

I guess it must have something to do with the high price the Action 7 was able to get in this go round, relative to its perceived market value. hm

allentown tec 38...only one of those...there are other action 7's (though I might never see another one!)

Well, it looks like a clean sweep for the Allentown copy of 'Tec 38 so far.

A little surprsiing considering all the Robin haters on the boards here. Even more so when you consider how common the 'Tec 38 is in comparison to the Action 7.

I guess it must have something to do with the high price the Action 7 was able to get in this go round, relative to its perceived market value. hm

(thumbs u