• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

I'm not a pulp collector, but I picked the Tarzan book. It's a great place to start a pulp collection. Kind of like starting your comic collection with Action 1.

I want an All-Story in the worst way. Just not that copy of All-Story.

Why didnt you go for john Mclaughlins copy Rich?..That was a real[All story beauty] Former owner of the book sale and huge pulp collector for those who dont know.I purchased his copies of[ The Reign of the superman] and his copy of motion picture funnies weekly # 1.A very very ecsentric character to say the least.

Tec 1 in a second!

In fact if George is ever willing to sell it, I will put my money where my mouth is (thumbs u :wishluck:

That almost sounds disturbing for some reason. :baiting:

lol

won't be up for sale for a long time (unless an unrestored mid grade Tec #27 became available and I had to sell it amongst others to get it)

Why didnt you go for john Mclaughlins copy Rich?..That was a real[All story beauty] Former owner of the book sale and huge pulp collector for those who dont know.I purchased his copies of[ The Reign of the superman] and his copy of motion picture funnies weekly # 1.A very very ecsentric character to say the least.

how bout Bangzooms copy??

You enjoyin your Tec 1 George? Really couldnt have gone to a nicer guy.

The underbidder.

I am enjoying it.

Thanks for costing me a fortune :baiting:

how bout Bangzooms copy??

Do you have a scan of it. I can't find it in his thread? (shrug)

All-Story for me. 1st appearance of one of the most famous fictional characters in the world? Umm, yeah, I'll take it! It would go very nicely with my first appearances of Conan and Buck Rogers. :headbang:

I was kidding around. Dont think he ever showed the cover.

Just the title page, IIRC.

I tried! I bid what I thought at the time was a strong amount...$40,000. It went for about $60,000. Who'd a thunk? (shrug)

I tried! I bid what I thought at the time was a strong amount...$40,000. It went for about $60,000. Who'd a thunk? (shrug)

:o

Damn (worship)