• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Wow, thanks everyone! It is always nice to hear, although now that I am in my 40s, the birthdays are not quite so cool but the alcoholic birthday drinks are always good ! No comics this year for my birthday but my wife bought me (and my 5 year old son) a PlayStation 3 which we are enjoying (especially the BluRay).

Wow, thanks everyone! It is always nice to hear, although now that I am in my 40s, the birthdays are not quite so cool but the alcoholic birthday drinks are always good ! No comics this year for my birthday but my wife bought me (and my 5 year old son) a PlayStation 3 which we are enjoying (especially the BluRay).

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/allsub.asp?_SORT=YES&1=1&Focused=1&id=1059&TO=&FROM=&f1=a.MaxBid&ODire1=DESC&f2=i.Title%2c+i.IssueNumber%2c+i.VolumeNumber&ODire2=ASC&f3=a.MaxBid&ODire3=DESC

which one the Amazing fantasy #15 cgc 7.0 for 25k or the Cap America #1 cgc 8.0 for 25k?

OO AF #15 (thumbs u (thumbs u. It's the nicest 7.0on the planet...

Flash

:o the trend has been broken, a choice has been made...did he11 freeze over, did angels come down from the heavens... no ,say it ain't so :o

While I suppose I'd rather own a 9.4 FF #1 than a 9.6 Flash #1 - even if it is a Church book - I'm not sure Flash isn't a better buy.

Another case where there are a lot of other places I'd spend 200K before I got to either of these.